This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.40: If You Need a Lawyer, Don't Hire Michael Cohen

Christ, Ben Sasse, a Republican senator, said this is the same thing he and his colleagues are hearing from WH staffers 3 times a week.

And yet, Congress still refuses to exercise their oversight responsibilities. We still don't know what was said, promised or not promised to Kim. We still don't know what was promised or not promised to Putin. Congress knows this guy is a complete incompetent, and yet, they sit there doing nothing, no concern about it at all.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

In an interview set to air Friday, Trump said a debate on border security and immigration will take place after the elections “when hopefully it will be easier because we’ll have more Republicans.”
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Just to hear the spins yesterday I listened to an hour of Sirius XM in the morning (Patriot 125) and an hour in the afternoon (Progress 127).

That (bold) was the Patriot spin, except they had the word "made-up" in their version.
        Don’t listen to those stations. It’s the don’t have a brain righty station and forget you have one left. POTUS is vastly superior.

It actually requires you to use your brain.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            He posts statements that are not fact all the time. He encourages people to boycott, denigrates reputations, encourages others to do the same. I cannot think of another motivation except for malice. Frequently he prefaces the statement with how the person/company did X and then encourages his followers to make the person [suffer the consequences by...] How is this not illegal? Seriously if I decided to tweet out this type of thing regarding a fellow citizen, encourage people to harm them or their business for a reason that is demonstrably false or publicly professed statements regarding their character I am pretty sure they could come after me. Someone in my area did this re another public figure in town, posting false things to smear their reputation. Got sued, had to pay damages and they took down the accounts.
            If I'm not mistaken, Stormy Daniels has sued Trump for defamation. I guess we'll see how it turns out. I think defamation lawsuits are kind of hard, from the plaintiff's perspective. First, if the alleged defamatory statement is that you're a thief or a pedophile or a prostitute, the entire case becomes an inquiry into whether you are a thief, a pedophile or a prostitute, including a possible parade of witnesses who might have an ax to grind with you. That can't be fun to sit through.

Second, the public figure defense requiring actual malice is pretty tough to beat, especially at the appellate court level.
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Don’t listen to those stations. It’s the don’t have a brain righty station and forget you have one left.
              I intentionally picked those two for the polarity (and spin). Not saying it wasn't painful; I had to drive with my right hand*.

*If I'd have driven with my left the channel change buttons are under my left thumb; too often it'd have been ... < eyeroll > ... < click > ... otherwise.
              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 09-07-2018, 08:30 AM.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                He encourages people to boycott, denigrates reputations, encourages others to do the same. I cannot think of another motivation except for malice. Frequently he prefaces the statement with how the person/company did X and then encourages his followers to make the person [suffer the consequences by...] ...
                Want to go out for lunch?
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Even Faux doesnt believe that is going to happen
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Even Faux doesnt believe that is going to happen
                    I know. It's crazy.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

And Hillary is still free. The world isn’t fair.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

But Hannity told me to thank them.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              And Hillary is still free. The world isn’t fair.
                              Doosh
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                You know, I went pass his response before with seeing who it was, figuring it was Scooby doing his usual schtick. Didn't realize it was Drew being 100% serious.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X