9 Quinnipiac
    10 Colgate
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: USCHO Poster's Poll: '16-'17

I did compile last week's poll but didn't post it because I just did it um 5 minutes ago. You can see where everyone was in the "last week" column here.

Week XIV Posters Poll:

Code:
      Rank Votes  Team (1st place votes)  Range (Mode)  Last week (change)
        1.    60  Wisconsin (6)           1-1   (1)     1
        2.    52  Minnesota-Duluth        2-4   (2)     2 
        3.    46  Clarkson                3-4   (3)     3
        4.    44  St. Lawrence            2-5   (4)     4
       t5.    34  Boston College          5-6   (5)     6 (+1)
       t5.    34  Minnesota               3-6   (6)     5 (-1) 
        7.    18  Cornell                 7-10  (7)     10 (+3)
        8.    17  Princeton               7-NR  (8)     7 (-1) 
        9.     8  Quinnipiac              8-NR  (9)     8 (-1)  
       10.     7  North Dakota            7-NR  (7,9,10)ARV (+1)

Also Receiving Votes:
               5  Colgate                 8-NR  (8,10)  ARV 
               5  Robert Morris           10-NR (10)    ARV

Dropped Out:
                  Boston University
      Here’s the Week 14 chart: http://i.imgur.com/mg62YjP.png

Comment

1 Wisconsin - No doubt as to who should be #1. 10-0-0 since their last loss. 52 goals for in those 10 games. Only given up more than 2 goals ONE TIME this season.
        2 Minnesota Duluth - Only team to score more than 2 goals on Wisconsin. Loss to Minn St and tie with Bemidji perplexing (every team but Wisco has a wart or two)
        3 Minnesota - Split with Wisco and Duluth. Loss of Cameranesi hurts big time. Warts include tie with Ohio St, loss to BU.
        4 Clarkson - This one starts the coin flip. 4-4-3 vs Wisco/SLU/Prin/Quin/Corn/Colg/Rob Morr. Warts include tie with Syracuse. Wisco only team to score more than 3 goals against CCT.
        5 St. Lawrence - Could make a strong case to flip with CCT. 6-2-2 vs CCT/Northeastern/Prin/Quin/Corn/Colg. Wart is loss to Mercyhurst
        6 Boston College - 2-1-3 against Minn Dul/Quinn/Northeastern. HUGE WART tie with Maine. Tiny wart 1-1-1 vs BU
        7 Princeton - 2-3-1 against SLU/CCT/Colg/Corn. Warts are 2 losses to BU, loss to Dart and tie with Penn St.
        8 Cornell - 4-4-1 against Colg/SLU/CCT/Wisco/Quin/Prin. Warts are losses to RPI, Prov and tie with Harv.
        9 North Dakota - 10-7-4 in the WCHA is not bad. Warts (get out the Compound W) are tie with Mercy/loss to St Cloud/loss to Syr/loss & tie with Ohio St and loss to Lindenwood.
        10 Robert Morris - Tie with Clarkson only top 10 team played. Warts are tie with RPI, loss to Lindenwood, tie with Mercy and 2 ties/loss with Syr.

Others

Quinnipiac - 2-5-2 vs BC/SLU/CCT/Corn/Colg/Prin. Warts include 2 ties with Merrimack and loss to Mercy.
        Northeastern - 0-3-1 vs SLU and BC. Warts are 0-2-1 vs Vermont, losses to Merr, UNH and Maine (2)
        Colgate - 2-6-0 Vs SLU/CCT/Corn/Quin/Prin. Warts galore: Tie with Syr, Harv, St Cloud and loss to St Cloud.
        Last edited by vicb; 01-30-2017, 07:20 AM.
        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
          10 Robert Morris - Tie with Clarkson only top 10 team played. Warts are tie with RPI, loss to Lindenwood, tie with Mercy and 2 ties with Syracuse
          Robert Morris got hammered by Syracuse yesterday, 5-1. Add a wart.

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
            1 Wisconsin - No doubt as to who should be #1. 10-0-0 since their last loss. 52 goals for in those 10 games. Only given up more than 2 goals ONE TIME this season.
            2 Minnesota Duluth - Only team to score more than 2 goals on Wisconsin. Loss to Minn St and tie with Bemidji perplexing (every team but Wisco has a wart or two)
            3 Minnesota - Split with Wisco and Duluth. Loss of Cameranesi hurts big time. Warts include tie with Ohio St, loss to BU.
            4 Clarkson - This one starts the coin flip. 4-4-3 vs Wisco/SLU/Prin/Quin/Corn/Colg/Rob Morr. Warts include tie with Syracuse. Wisco only team to score more than 3 goals against CCT.
            5 St. Lawrence - Could make a strong case to flip with CCT. 6-2-2 vs CCT/Northeastern/Prin/Quin/Corn/Colg. Wart is loss to Mercyhurst
            6 Boston College - 2-1-3 against Minn Dul/Quinn/Northeastern. HUGE WART tie with Maine. Tiny wart 1-1-1 vs BU
            7 Princeton - 2-3-1 against SLU/CCT/Colg/Corn. Warts are 2 losses to BU, loss to Dart and tie with Penn St.
            8 Cornell - 3-4-1 against Colg/SLU/CCT/Wisco/Quin/Prin. Warts are losses to RPI, Prov and tie with Harv.
            9 North Dakota - 10-7-4 in the WCHA is not bad. Warts (get out the Compound W) are tie with Mercy/loss to St Cloud/loss to Syr/loss & tie with Ohio St and loss to Lindenwood.
            10 Robert Morris - Tie with Clarkson only top 10 team played. Warts are tie with RPI, loss to Lindenwood, tie with Mercy and 2 ties with Syr.

Others

Quinnipiac - 2-5-2 vs BC/SLU/CCT/Corn/Colg/Prin. Warts include 2 ties with Merrimack and loss to Mercy.
            Northeastern - 0-3-1 vs SLU and BC. Warts are 0-2-1 vs Vermont, losses to Merr, UNH and Maine (2)
            Just a small correction to Cornell's record against the teams you listed. They are 4-4-2 (1-1 vs Colgate, 0-1 vs SLU, 1-0 vs Clarkson, 0-2 vs Wisc, 1-0-1 vs Princeton, and 1-0-1 vs Quinnipiac).

Comment

Originally posted by mattj711 View Post
              Just a small correction to Cornell's record against the teams you listed. They are 4-4-2 (1-1 vs Colgate, 0-1 vs SLU, 1-0 vs Clarkson, 0-2 vs Wisc, 1-0-1 vs Princeton, and 1-0-1 vs Quinnipiac).
              Correction made.

Originally posted by ZedLeppelin View Post
              Robert Morris got hammered by Syracuse yesterday, 5-1. Add a wart.
              Wart added
              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

1) Wisconsin
                2) St Lawrence
                3) Minnesota-Duluth
                4) Clarkson
                5) Boston College
                6) Minnesota
                7) Cornell
                8) Quinnipiac
                9) Colgate
                10) Robert Morris

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
                  1) Wisconsin
                  2) St Lawrence
                  3) Minnesota-Duluth
                  4) Clarkson
                  5) Boston College
                  6) Minnesota
                  7) Cornell
                  8) Quinnipiac
                  9) Colgate
                  10) Robert Morris
                  I added Colgate to my others list .
                  WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Comment

I'm thinking I should wait until the results on Tuesday evening are in before posting my poll this week.
                    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

I'm posting now just because I try to have this one match my ballot for the SB Nation poll so I don't have to do it twice

1 Wisconsin
                      2 Duluth
                      3 St. Lawrence
                      4 Clarkson
                      5 Minnesota
                      6 Boston College
                      7 Cornell
                      8 Robert Morris
                      9 Quinnipiac
                      10 Colgate

Comment

1 UW
                        2 UMD
                        3 St. L
                        4 Clarkson
                        5 UM
                        6 BC
                        7 UND
                        8 Princeton
                        9 Cornell
                        10 Q

Going with UND @ 7 based on the eye test.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

1) Wisconsin - What I want to know is... Who is going to beat this team now that they have found their stride?
                          2) UMD - What I want to know is... How far can they go on the backs of their first line.
                          3) Clarkson - What I want to know is... Does Jamie Lee Rattray have any eligibility left so they can Kessel her?
                          4) St Lawrence - What I want to know is... See #2 UMD
                          5) BC - What I want to know is... If Megan Keller had been a Spartan, would the movie then be titled "1"?
                          6) Minnesota - What I want to know is... WTH has become of this team? Seriously who are they?
                          7) Princeton - What I what to know is... Is their anyone in the ECAC better than Princeton right now?
                          8) Cornell - What I want to know is... Is this the same team that absolutely looked lost against Wisconsin?
                          9) UND - What I want to know is... How UND can play so well against UM and UW and lose to Lindenwood?
                          10) Robert Morris - What I want to know is... Is there no one else to put in the 10 spot besides Bobby Mo? Nope...
                          Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 01-31-2017, 09:38 PM.
                          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                            8) Cornell - What I want to know is... Is this the same team that absolutely looked lost against Wisconsin?
                            9) UND - What I want to know is... How UND can play so well against UM and UW and lose to Lindenwood?
                            These are questions we'll never get answered, but I'd sure like to know the answer to. Can the Sue and Cornell play an exhibition game? I'd love to see that game.
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

From earlier today,
                              Princeton 3, Quinnipiac 0

BC vs. BU puckdrop at 5:00 ET.

Comment

BC vs. BU puckdrop at 5:00 ET.

Free stream here: https://portal.stretchinternet.com/n...reamType=video

Comment

Working...
                                X