Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Have you ever read about any athlete or celebrity’s charitable foundation? 99 out of 100 of them are complete disasters that never have much charitable impact. I agree with Joe the AG is trying to get their name in the paper and fire up the voters.
    So you'd rather the AG ignore the law breaking? Given that the lawsuit is public, by who is doing it, it's pretty impossible to stay out of the press. So if you don't want to see it, the only alternate choice is to not prosecute.

It's also funny that both of you so much buy into the distrust of government and media that dump wants you to think. Funny as in depressing. So much for the rule of law.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      So you'd rather the AG ignore the law breaking? Given that the lawsuit is public, by who is doing it, it's pretty impossible to stay out of the press. So if you don't want to see it, the only alternate choice is to not prosecute.

It's also funny that both of you so much buy into the distrust of government and media that dump wants you to think. Funny as in depressing. So much for the rule of law.
      If I lived in NY I wouldn’t be thrilled about my tax dollars being used to prosecute a case like this. From what I know this is a de minimis situation and there is no need for the AG to be involved.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

If I lived in NY I wouldn’t be thrilled about my tax dollars being used to prosecute a case like this. From what I know this is a de minimis situation and there is no need for the AG to be involved.
        LOL. You guys are adorable.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oh sweet merciful crap: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/fox...-sham-charity/

“The Clintons had a brilliant money-laundering scheme in the Clinton Foundation,” Kennedy said, without ever citing any evidence that the Clinton Foundation engaged in actual money laundering. “And it’s no surprise that any other politician would want to do the exact same thing, and concentrate money and power. But now, the cat’s out of the bag. Because no mis-doing was really pinned to the Clinton Foundation formally, are they now going after the Clinton Foundation?”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Lock the ***** Up.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

....Comey on occasion used a private Gmail account to conduct FBI business

I heard you liked investigating private email so I got you a private email.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                LOL. You guys are adorable.
                I just hope he types all this while holding his laptop directly over his junk

Comment

OK, since you've expressed your opinion, what exactly do you know about the case?

Comment

Should just give the "water carrier" title under some peoples' user names on this board. We all know who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      Should just give the "water carrier" title under some peoples' user names on this board. We all know who they are.
                      That's one of those classic cases of "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt".

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        I just hope he types all this while holding his laptop directly over his junk
                        Very kind of you to say.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Sessions and Sanders use Bible to defend ripping children from parents.

What defense are the usual suspects going to come up with for this one?
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

God works in mysterious ways?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Simple. They're people of God and why is the ***** still not in jail?
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Simple. They're people of God and why is the ***** still not in jail?
                                God likes people who were born in the US

Comment

Working...
                                X