Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

There are times when 'negotiations' are best left out of the public sphere. But I figure it will help him with his base in some pretty impossible way.
    Go Gophers!

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Way to go Dump. You clogged the toilet. Here I embedded the tweet for ya.

Everybody should just go ahead without us. China should step in and host/moderate the summit between the two Koreas and guarantee them both peace and neutrality.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I didn't get the "blame" feel so much, just the incredible hurt and desire.

"I love you, I need you, please come back to me, we can make it work. Don't leave me, I'm nothing without you"
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Everybody should just go ahead without us. China should step in and host/moderate the summit between the two Koreas and guarantee them both peace and neutrality.
          I was thinking the same thing. I guess that would bring Japan closer to us but not much else.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Read Trumpy's letter through again.

It reads like something a high school senior would write to his girlfriend after she unexpectedly dumps him 2 weeks before prom. "I thought we had a good thing going? Can we still be friends? I'll be right here, hoping to hear from you, if you should change your mind."

The hurt. The neediness. The disconsolation. It's all so sad.
            Yes! That’s how it sounded. Like a WHINY LITTLE *****!

It also read like two people wrote it. It was completely frankensteined together.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Yes! That’s how it sounded. Like a WHINY LITTLE *****!

It also read like two people wrote it. It was completely frankensteined together.
              I'm sure Bolton had his hand in it. He probably had the ruler out while it was being written.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Read Trumpy's letter through again.

It reads like something a high school senior would write to his girlfriend after she unexpectedly dumps him 2 weeks before prom. "I thought we had a good thing going? Can we still be friends? I'll be right here, hoping to hear from you, if you should change your mind."

The hurt. The neediness. The disconsolation. It's all so sad.
                And his secretary probably improved the letter while transcribing it from its original writing in orange crayon.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Adam Schiff Verified account @RepAdamSchiff
                  6h6 hours ago

False statements about wiretaps at Trump Tower.
                  False statements about unmasking.
                  False statements about a political spy in the Trump campaign.
                  False statements about the Mueller investigation that has indicted the President’s top staff.
                  It’s not spy-gate, only lie-gate.
                  The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

so About those coins that the White House had made up to celebrate trump and the summit...

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      so About those coins that the White House had made up to celebrate trump and the summit...
                      They're not the only thing he's done that's been labeled 'premature.'
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        50% off in the Trump Tower shop.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Mike Huckabee's trying to be a comedian again.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Wow...at least Nixon was good at foreign policy

Well this clown will probably bring about peace there...both sides are gonna hate him before this is all over.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Mike Huckabee's trying to be a comedian again.
                              Underage girls and showers?
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Underage girls and showers?
                                Well we start off with this gem: https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/...07342261067777

Breaking wind from CNN! NOKO didn't blow up nuke site, but a Starbucks store because too many homeless N Koreans had moved in there to live, use wifi, and have a free indoor bathroom. No lattes for YOU! Baristas no longer ask if "you want room?"
                                From what I can tell he suffers a mini-stroke halfway into each joke and then switches gears to another one, before finishing off with some lovely yellow-face. I'm curious about how Starbucks came in. Is the whole thing where they won't have black people arrested for existing a real craw in the conservatives' side.

Up next is this gem: https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/...52925659021313

NOKO summit canceled for now by @realDonaldTrump but you can still save 15% on car insurance at GEICO.
                                See because that's something they say in commercials.

My favorite is: https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/...55375363338240

Unfortunate that summit in Singapore called off, but more unfortunate if Kim Jong Un thinks @realDonaldTrump is same as dealing w/ Pres Obama. Li'l Kim needs more time at negotiating table and less time at his table at the Golden Corral.
                                Speaking of less time at the buffet, I invite Mr Huckabee to look at any family portrait hanging in his house.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X