X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Lol

“BREAKING: Federal investigators reportedly wiretapped the phone of President Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen for weeks before the FBI raid on his offices and intercepted at least one call with a White House line.”
    BOOM goes the dynamite.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I love the theory that Rudy blew up Dump's criminal defense on purpose. It's stupid and untrue, but it's still lovely.
      I think it's possible. Not probable, but possible. Rudy's ego rivals Dump's.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'm just saying, maybe it's time for people in the administration to start spreading the rumor that their sphincters have teeth.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I think it's possible. Not probable, but possible. Rudy's ego rivals Dump's.
          Well he is single and ready to mingle

Comment

Lol

“BREAKING: Federal investigators reportedly wiretapped the phone of President Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen for weeks before the FBI raid on his offices and intercepted at least one call with a White House line.”
            https://***********/tribelaw/status/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Laurence Tribe
            ‏Verified account @tribelaw

To get a warrant to wiretap Michael Cohen’s phone conversations, the FBI had to comply with highly stringent rules and standards laid down by SCOTUS in Katz v. US, 389 U.S. 347 (1967), in an opinion I helped Justice Stewart draft for the Court as his law clerk.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

I wonder how they explain that away. Trump's going to complain it was an illegal wiretap to keep his Moronic 40% ginned up.

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcRJGjvX4AAeMw_.jpg
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  I wonder how they explain that away. Trump's going to complain it was an illegal wiretap to keep his Moronic 40% ginned up.
                  Obviously scotus was wrong and they all need to be impeached along with rosenstein

Comment

Obviously scotus was wrong and they all need to be impeached along with rosenstein
                    Maybe they'll use this case to have the new SCOTUS overturn the old SCOTUS. That's the current plan on Roe vs. Wade.

Comment

Futurama predicted Guiliani as Trump's lawyer: https://i.imgur.com/cbfIHDH.png

KDR

Comment

Man, you should put a trigger warning on that. He is one creepy looking dude.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

There's going to have to be an Alternate Dump Presidential Library to house all of these.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And then Rudy asked for a annulment claiming he didn't know. Because, you know, Italians from the Bronx never visit and hang out with their extended family.

KDR

Comment

She should have just had a sleazy lawyer issue a payout and reimburse later
                                Are you kidding? If she had done that, she'd be on her fifth year of a 30 year sentence by now.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X