UVM 2016-2017 Season: Go Cats Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UVM 2016-2017 Season: Go Cats Go!

I'll be bringing my mother to her first DI hockey game tomorrow night! Hoping for a Catamount win! (Although selfishly also hoping for a game 3, since I'm occupied on Saturday...)
    Plattsburgh CARDINALS
    SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
    ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
    NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
    NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
    NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
      I'll be bringing my mother to her first DI hockey game tomorrow night! Hoping for a Catamount win! (Although selfishly also hoping for a game 3, since I'm occupied on Saturday...)
      Very nice. I think she will enjoy the fast paced game (unless she likes to see scoring). Just a comment about the sport not the two teams playing.

Comment

The fact that Maine hasn't won a road game all season makes me a little nervous. As they say, even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally. That aside, the Cats should take this one in two ("should" being the operative word).

Comment

Originally posted by Mule617 View Post
          I'm going to be out and about in Burlington tomorrow night. Does anyone know if any of the bars stream the game for the public to watch?
          Thanks
          I think RiRa Irish Pub puts the game on if I'm not mistaken.....

Comment

That was fun.

That shutout will be HUGE for Lekkas's confidence I think, he looked great tonight.

Nice to see Coughlin get on the board as well.

The only downside tonight: Trying to lead chants with bronchitis sucks
            https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
            https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
            NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
            Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
              The fact that Maine hasn't won a road game all season makes me a little nervous.
              Or maybe not so much....

Comment

Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                That was fun.

That shutout will be HUGE for Lekkas's confidence I think, he looked great tonight.

Nice to see Coughlin get on the board as well.

The only downside tonight: Trying to lead chants with bronchitis sucks
                Get well soon

Comment

16th in Pairwise with the win

Comment

Originally posted by VTALUM View Post
                    16th in Pairwise with the win
                    Yup. Jumped Air Force (idle), Ohio State (lost to Michigan State), and Omaha (lost to Denver).

Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Grats to women's hockey on a great showing today, 4-3 loss in 2OT against a very very good BC side.

Litchfield playing out of her mind for her last career game. 49 saves.

Really excited for next season already. Lots of key players returning, hell the top three scorers are all here for at least two more years (Picard for three). The women's program is really on the rise.

Comment

Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                        Grats to women's hockey on a great showing today, 4-3 loss in 2OT against a very very good BC side.

Really excited for next season already. Lots of key players returning, hell the top three scorers are all here for at least two more years (Picard for three). The women's program is really on the rise.
                        So close!! Great game and agree about next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post

I wish they schedule had been more forgiving and I'd been able to make a game or two this season for the Catamount women. Maybe next year!
                          Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                          SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                          ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                          NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                          NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                          NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                          NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Colorado College ahead of St. Cloud 2-1 after two. We need St. Cloud losses.

Comment

Way to take care of business tonight and close this series out! 10 goals isn't too shabby either.

Comment

CC pulls out a squeaker in St Cloud. Cats move up to 15th. Do you guys have BC or is there a chance you'll get the Irish?
                                Go Pioneers!

Comment

Working...
                                X