Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      You are correct!!

Comment

Re: BC Women's Hockey '17-'18: Olympic Year Titles Are Just As Sweet

Holy crap this thread sucks.

As does the fact that undesirable aliens can't watch the UMD vs BC series which starts today.

However, desirable aliens, like those living in Africa, can view the series.

How many fans does the BC brain trust figure will be tuning in today from Zimbabwe?

Which is all the more frustrating since NCHC screwed up last week (as usual) and I didn't get to watch the UMD-PSU series.

In the meantime I'll have to wait until the OSU series before I can see the freshly minted UMD team. Can always rely on OSU for access with no technical screw-ups.

So...let me know how it goes.

(What are you going to tell me if you lose one or both games...like last year?)
        Last edited by Blackbeard; 10-05-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

ESPN 3 - not available in Canada or the United States....now isn't that swell. I would call this a bit of a screw up.

Comment

Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
            ESPN 3 - not available in Canada or the United States....now isn't that swell. I would call this a bit of a screw up.
            Are you referring to tonight's "UNKNOWN EVENT" featuring BC Eagles and UMD Bulldogs?

Comment

lol I don't know what you're talking about, of course ESPN3 is available in the United States... no idea about Canada though.
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Comment

lol I don't know what you're talking about, of course ESPN3 is available in the United States... no idea about Canada though.
                Apparently not the online service which makes no sense at all.

Comment

Apparently not the online service which makes no sense at all.
                  Yeah I don't know what you're looking at, I pulled up ESPN3 and it's right there in the "Upcoming" section.

The game doesn't start until 7pm, so I mean, it's not gonna be right on the front page or anything yet.

EDIT: Here, under the "Hockey" header: http://www.espn.com/watch/schedule?type=upcoming

Comment

Yeah I don't know what you're looking at, I pulled up ESPN3 and it's right there in the "Upcoming" section.

The game doesn't start until 7pm, so I mean, it's not gonna be right on the front page or anything yet.

EDIT: Here, under the "Hockey" header: http://www.espn.com/watch/schedule?type=upcoming
                    Thank you. I will give that a try. Greatly appreciated.

Comment

There is no such option on my end.

Comment

Thank you. I will give that a try. Greatly appreciated.
                        No problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                          Are you in the US?

Comment

Are you in the US?
                            No, Canada.

But the site says there is no service to the US or Canada but there is service to Europe, the Middle East and Africa!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                              If you have an ESPN login you should be able to go the BC athletics website and go to the Women's hockey schedule and click on the Video (ESPN3) link. It works for me.
                              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                                If you have an ESPN login you should be able to go the BC athletics website and go to the Women's hockey schedule and click on the Video (ESPN3) link. It works for me.
                                Thanks, but I don't have such a thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X