X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey G2O - Making UW Hockey Great Again

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
    Well that sucks. I love hearing Posick.
    Agreed, but I still miss PB and Howie on the radio. I'm old-school like that.
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
      Agreed, but I still miss PB and Howie on the radio. I'm old-school like that.
      I second that motion. I do like the job Vogel does from his PBS days, he's a fine #3 behind Paul Braun and Brian Posick. Ian Perrin sounds SO much like Howie it's scary. He calls a spade a spade too, I like that. I think those 2 are cut from very similar clothes.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        I second that motion. I do like the job Vogel does from his PBS days, he's a fine #3 behind Paul Braun and Brian Posick. Ian Perrin sounds SO much like Howie it's scary. He calls a spade a spade too, I like that. I think those 2 are cut from very similar clothes.
        OK, it isn't just me then. He DOES sound a great deal like Howie and I love what he adds to the radio broadcast with Posick. Posick has the right balance of home-team supporter and knowledgeable fan that makes me enjoy his broadcasts.
        Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Did anyone listen to the game last year when Mike Heller was doing the PbP?

I think it was only one game, when Posick was pulled for TV duty.

I was at the rink so I didn't get to hear it.

Mike seems knowledgeable in most sports, but from what I've heard of him on his radio show doesn't know much about hockey.

Either way, pretty much anyone has to be better than the tennis guy that ESPN put on a few years ago, anyone remember that? I think it was an early season game, on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
            Either way, pretty much anyone has to be better than the tennis guy that ESPN put on a few years ago, anyone remember that? I think it was an early season game, on the road.
            I had blocked that from my mind, thanks for opening old rage.

Comment

It isn't just you. I thought it was Howie too untill I heard otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                I had blocked that from my mind, thanks for opening old rage.
                It's the one time I actually took the time to write to a network.

Link to a short piece on Jake McCabe.

Badgers win 4-2 tonight.

LET'S GO RED!!!
                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                Originally posted by Timothy A
                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Heller was wretched.

Speaking of Burish, he was on the Blackhawks TV coverage last night.

Hope that's a new thing as I really liked him as a Hawk and he can be pretty funny.

Picked up tix for tonight and 11/3 vs NoDak.

Drop the puck!

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                    It's the one time I actually took the time to write to a network.

Link to a short piece on Jake McCabe.

Badgers win 4-2 tonight.

LET'S GO RED!!!
                    Now that you mention that, I did as well. I had forgot about that.

Heller is a pretender.

McCabe had a Cubs hat on. It's hard to overlook that.

Comment

Jake's GF is from Chicago. The things we do for love...

Lines are out. Changes are Zimmer to the 4th with Baker and Freytag, Ford to the 3rd with Seamus and WJ.

I'm good with that.

Also Berry getting the nod in the net. Let's get a start like last year, Jack.
                      Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 10-06-2017, 05:45 PM.
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                        Jake's GF is from Chicago. The things we do for love...

Lines are out. Changes are Zimmer to the 4th with Baker and Freytag, Ford to the 3rd with Seamus and WJ.

I'm good with that.

Also Berry getting the nod in the net. Let's get a start like last year, Jack.
                        That is surprising.

Comment

Milewski backpedaling from that, looks like Hayton will go for Bucky.
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

These "technical difficulties" are ridiculous. What year is it? Shouldn't we have that stuff solved in 2017?

Nice play by Linus and Fredrick.

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
                              These "technical difficulties" are ridiculous. What year is it? Shouldn't we have that stuff solved in 2017?

Nice play by Linus and Fredrick.
                              Good to know I am not the only one!
                              In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                              I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

All 3 goals allowed on poor D Zone coverage/play in transition. Errrr.

Comment

Working...
                                X