X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey G2O - Making UW Hockey Great Again

Originally posted by sunprairie View Post
    Don’t know what happened, but I did see Greenway wearing a suit in the stands during warmups today sporting two very distinct shiners under each eye. Hope whatever the trouble is gets cleared up soon and he is able to get back on the ice.

Hmmm.... Accident of some kind? How many people are big/fast/strong/dumb enough to try and give JD a black eye?

I just hope it's nothing too serious and he's back sooner than later. Ability wise his talent is sky high. Can't teach that part, but can certainly teach the things he needs to do better to be consistent. Need him in the line up and getting better. I thought Ess struggled in his own end quite a bit, the vets were very solid, Inamoto pretty decent, and Kalynuck a mixed bag of good and not so good.
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
      I hope they do this for at least each home series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3JmaXy67ho
      Upon further review I take back what I said about being able to handle Weissbach's second goal. He got it on the bounce and that happened way faster than I first thought it did. Kid has some serious eye/hand coordination to go with his fast skates.

If he can keep at the pace and put up 60 goals it will sure take some pressure off the other guys!
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Kunin sent down to Iowa today, and Grant Besse signed with Norfolk in the ECHL. I'll probably get to see Grant play in Florida later in the year if he sticks.
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Sure would have been nice to be able to watch the opener on the tele. I did listen to portions on the radio. We'll take a win anyway we can get it.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            Sure would have been nice to be able to watch the opener on the tele. I did listen to portions on the radio. We'll take a win anyway we can get it.
            Glad that I was able to catch the radio feed for the game as well. Sounded like a great 1st period. Hopefully more practice will create more consistency throughout the games.
            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

go look at the mtu thread for what the dope is accusing on Hayton.
              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
                Anyone else have an issue trying to buy a subscription on BTN2GO/BTN Plus? Tried a couple different cards and accounts and couldn’t get t to work.
                I had no problem, 5 minutes before the game.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                  go look at the mtu thread for what the dope is accusing on Hayton.
                  That is some rich stuff. I do wonder from a practical standpoint how these transfers get started. I assume the player has to make the first move, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
                    Anyone else have an issue trying to buy a subscription on BTN2GO/BTN Plus? Tried a couple different cards and accounts and couldn’t get t to work.
                    I can NEVER get that BTN2GO to work. It drives me NUTS!

Comment

Worst part of the BTN plus feed was that it apparently uses the scoreboard feed, and most of the final minute showed the "Make Noise" graphic with the goofy looking foosball-hockey players instead of the actual game. Extremely frustrating.

Comment

FS Wisconsin for Friday nights game.
                        BTN Plus for Saturdays game.
                        Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

It's a Great Day For Hockey! So stoked to see the lads play tonight on the tele. I'm going to have to get this BTN plus thing figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            It's a Great Day For Hockey! So stoked to see the lads play tonight on the tele. I'm going to have to get this BTN plus thing figured out.
                            Unfortunately it is Monona Grove 7-0 at Stoughton 7-0 for Badger South football conference champs and I have a player involved. May have to try and listen to the game via Iheart.
                            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                              Unfortunately it is Monona Grove 7-0 at Stoughton 7-0 for Badger South football conference champs and I have a player involved. May have to try and listen to the game via Iheart.
                              Don't be shocked when you don't hear Posick on the play by play, he'll be doing the TV coverage on FSW with Adam Burish and Bill Brophy.
                              1310 WIBA will have Robb Vogel with Ian Perrin for the radio side of things.

Comment

Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
                                Don't be shocked when you don't hear Posick on the play by play, he'll be doing the TV coverage on FSW with Adam Burish and Bill Brophy.
                                1310 WIBA will have Robb Vogel with Ian Perrin for the radio side of things.
                                Well that sucks. I love hearing Posick.

Comment

Working...
                                X