Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep retirement lodge 193 — where should Mookie visit next?

Clearly a shot of vodka is the correct answer.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Nothing wrong with lemon
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Nothing wrong with lemon, nor raisins.

Comment

Lemon cookies are awesome. So is lemon cake (my great grandma's recipe is awesome; my aunt takes care of that now, and my uncle and I each get about 45% of the cake, the rest is "allowed" to the rest of the family ).

Evening, Lodge. Could be a snownami on Wed night/Thu, could not be a snownami. It's changing all the time. Figures. All that anyone agrees on is that it's gonna get buttcold after that. MIGHT break zero degrees for a high on Christmas.

Things are SLOWLY looking up for work. 1 new hire (although we still need 3-4 more, by my count) and one worker is now being trained to be a forklift jockey, which will be a big help. I had to head to the main building tonight to help out, and was in his area, coached him through some things, gave a bit of a pep talk; he was really worried about hitting something/being "too slow" in completing his work.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Lemon cookies are awesome. So is lemon cake (my great grandma's recipe is awesome; my aunt takes care of that now, and my uncle and I each get about 45% of the cake, the rest is "allowed" to the rest of the family ).

Evening, Lodge. Could be a snownami on Wed night/Thu, could not be a snownami. It's changing all the time. Figures. All that anyone agrees on is that it's gonna get buttcold after that. MIGHT break zero degrees for a high on Christmas.
            Please send it down from MSP to DTW, so I have a good excuse for being "trapped" at home, instead of 80s Fahrenheit in Port Chuck (Charlotte), FL.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Please send it down from MSP to DTW, so I have a good excuse for being "trapped" at home, instead of 80s Fahrenheit in Port Chuck (Charlotte), FL.
              I would gladly trade, if I could. Both the snow and the temps.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                Northeast Regional:
                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning.

Nice bounce back week from colder temps. 50s all week, and then near 70 on the weekend.

Thursday is my last day of work for the year. Also, found out next year i get an extra week of pto to use. Nice lil gift.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Nothing wrong with lemon
                      False. Citrus fruits taste bad. The exception I will allow for is lime mixed with alcohol.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Do not want. I'm looking forward to another trip to Houston this weekend. Although it looks like it may only be 50 degrees there.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Mmmmm, lemon cookies. They're almost as good as lemon bars. I especially like the lemon sugar cookies from Key's Cafe. Sugar cookie, with lemon zest icing, so tasty.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

s'upp y'all

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            Mmmmm, lemon cookies. They're almost as good as lemon bars. I especially like the lemon sugar cookies from Key's Cafe. Sugar cookie, with lemon zest icing, so tasty.
                            Love lemon but rest of fam- not so much. This solves my problem. I will do a little icing on some- all will be happy.

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              Love lemon but rest of fam- not so much. This solves my problem. I will do a little icing on some- all will be happy.

Good Morning Lodge!
                              lemon jello
                              lemon meringue
                              lemon icing
                              lemon poppy cake
                              lemonlemonlemonlemon!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                lemon jello
                                lemon meringue
                                lemon icing
                                lemon poppy cake
                                lemonlemonlemonlemon!!!!
                                I know this is sacrilege for a Lutheran but- NO jello.

Comment

Working...
                                X