Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Congrats to the Gophers Women National Champs

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
    Shoutout to my friends CrazyDave and BozIce99! Congrats guys! Hope you had a great time in Duluth (how could you not, right)!
    Thanks! Somehow I managed to get through the weekend without abusing my vocal cords too badly. Because the first three title wins were all in the East, I didn't get to see them, so this was very SWEET!
    Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
    Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
    Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
      Shoutout to my friends CrazyDave and BozIce99! Congrats guys! Hope you had a great time in Duluth (how could you not, right)! BozIce99, also gotta congratulate you on your D being a First-Team All-American! You must be a very proud papa!
      Thanks! It's been a great year. You think you've got a really good shot at a title but there's so many intangibles and variables that need to occur in your favor to actually get there. We were repeatedly challenged along the way (on and off the ice) and the girls met those. I'm so proud of them.

A major thanks really needs to go to our coaches, support staff, administration, and the UofM. They gave the girls an environment and opportunity in which to succeed. Everything about the GWH program is top-notch and the gilrs sealed the deal!
      Without mutual respect for all participants, our game will slowly self-destruct...

Comment

Impressive run to the title. Team deserved it, but goalie was the key as per usual with title teams. Congratulations to all the players.

Comment

Originally posted by CanHockGuy View Post
          Impressive run to the title. Team deserved it, but goalie was the key as per usual with title teams. Congratulations to all the players.
          Watched all the Final four games, and agree with that assesment. Clearly the team that performed the best when it counted at the end of the season. Well done and Congrats to the Minnesota Gophers and their fans.

Comment

Congrats from a Badger fan. It pains me to say it, but the Gophers were clearly the better team and the goalie was a brick wall. Well done.

I do have to add that it was obvious that the WCHA is far above the east with regard to women's hockey. The semi-final games really showed that gap.

Comment

Working...
            X