X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA `16-17 Let's end this thing with a BANG

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    After asking around all I know so far is that Bowling Green and Mankato do pay stipends. Lake Superior does not. Still waiting for more replies.
    Bemidji State does not.
    Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
    FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
    NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
    NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
    NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
    NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
    Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
    Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
      After asking around all I know so far is that Bowling Green and Mankato do pay stipends. Lake Superior does not. Still waiting for more replies.
      We would but then we would have to cut a compliance auditor or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
        We would but then we would have to cut a compliance auditor or something like that.
        I see where your ex said adios to Walt Kyle.
        Wonder how much of that was his hockey record and how much was the compliance thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
          Wonder how much of that was his hockey record and how much was the compliance thing?
          Lets hire Walt Kyle as a new head coach. He is use to working on a smaller budget than UAA and developing a competitive team.

Comment

Originally posted by USCH1 View Post
            Lets hire Walt Kyle as a new head coach. He is use to working on a smaller budget than UAA and developing a competitive team.
            What's your policy on hiring felons?
            Co-Founder/Editor of BGSUHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by USCH1 View Post
              He has a better record than any of the UAA coaches have had.
              Originally Posted by aparch
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                Seems he perhaps, maybe, didn't comply with some rules not set by the NCAA

Comment

• Originally posted by BGDrew View Post
                  Who has been convicted? Isn't one innocent until proven guilty?
                  "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                    Who has been convicted? Isn't one innocent until proven guilty?
                    Only in a court of law.
                    In the court of public opinion?
                    Not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                      What compliance thing? There have been no compliance issues at NMU
                      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Only in a court of law.
                        In the court of public opinion?
                        Not so much.
                        Think of all the money the government could save if we eliminated the court system. Just post 3 paragraphs online. And the first 12 response, if unanimous, bring a conviction.

Comment

What compliance thing? There have been no compliance issues at NMU
                          Take Forrest's history. Give a compliance officer and Walt some time off together. Don't renew a contract.
                          You're right "there have been no compliance issues at NMU".
                          Didn't mean to hit a nerve.

Comment

Take Forrest's history. Give a compliance officer and Walt some time off together. Don't renew a contract.
                            You're right "there have been no compliance issues at NMU".
                            Didn't mean to hit a nerve.
                            The compliance officer is his now wife. HR did a thorough investigation and found no wrongdoing, other in regards to University policy or NCAA rules.

Comment

Think of all the money the government could save if we eliminated the court system. Just post 3 paragraphs online. And the first 12 response, if unanimous, bring a conviction.
                              Hicks would be in trouble.
                              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by BGDrew View Post
                                Is this your mortgage, Larry?

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X