Seawolves vs Bulldogs: It Sure Won't Be A Catfight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
    Definitely was surprised with UAAs come back and eventual lead...luckily Ferris bounced back. Wasn't an embarrassment but seeing the OT loss was still enjoyable for me.
    You have a serious obsession with us. You need some serous help
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

• Re: Seawolves vs Bulldogs: It Sure Won't Be A Catfight

Great season, gentlemen.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Thanks Hammer! We will ALWAYS be better than the nanooks! Good game though!

Comment

• Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
          You have a serious obsession with us. You need some serous help
          Because I comment that I'm happy my teams rival loss? Alrighty then...

Comment

• Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
            Because I comment that I'm happy my teams rival loss? Alrighty then...
            You Keep proving my point. Your more obsessed with us losing than your team winning.
            Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

I do enjoy having some new faces in the conference.

Good season Seawolves. Help us against the Mavs!
              "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
              - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
              CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

What a entertaining game to watch. Both teams played good enough to win.

Congratulations to Anchorage for having a fine season to build on.
                BLEED BLUE

Comment

Was wondering why Kamal played the 3rd period? Did Gunderson have an injury?

Kamal played a great 3rd period, btw!
                  NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

• Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
                    Was wondering why Kamal played the 3rd period? Did Gunderson have an injury?
                    No. Like I said, he looked very shaky and when you allow 4 goals on 12 shots, you usually get pulled.

Comment

WOW, just WOW.

What A Game. First off, a huge hat tip to the Seawolf players and staff. You all pulled off a hell of a season. I am VERY proud of you all and am very impressed by the incredible season you all have had!

Second of all, this was one hell of a game. To come back from 0-2 to score FOUR UNANSWERED GOALS was flipping incredible in my book. Was it disappointing to lose after having a 2 goal lead at that point? Yes. BUT, I will always remember the ferocity and tenacity you guys played with and have earned my utmost respect this season.

Lastly, it doesn't really bother me that certain UAF fans are buzzing around here like flies on a dead hog in the summer heat. Let them wallow in our defeat. If that's all they have to cling on I feel bad for them. I really do.

I, however, have so much faith and confidence that our Seawolves are finally finding their stride under the awesome leadership of coach Thomas. You, sir, ROCK!
                      Last edited by Alaskana; 03-21-2014, 09:31 PM.

Comment

That was a little disappointing. It was a good game overall but a little shaky goaltending and a lack of PP again did us in. But I'm happy overall with the effort.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Great game. Super Bummed about the ending, but very encouraged about the way our returning players played - great sign for the future. Next year UAA will have to stop spotting Ferris goals at the start of the game!!!
                          Upper Deck Fan

Comment

I'd say we have a new rival! No offense to Mankato, but every time we play Ferris now will have new meaning. (And that is somewhat ironic for me to post considering that Mankato is the nearest WCHA team to where I reside). But even though I now live in the twin cities region I am still a die hard Seawolves fan.
                            Last edited by Alaskana; 03-21-2014, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Great season seawolves. Can't wait for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by malainse View Post
                                Great season seawolves. Can't wait for next year.
                                Same here, I hope this spurs a lot of people to get season tickets.
                                Originally Posted by aparch
                                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X