This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Drew doesn't vote. He's above such petty concerns.
    Wrong. I’m back in the greatest place on earth and voting again.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      That’s a great comment. Calling oneself a centrist is far too often used as a shield for cowardice.
      There's no harm in being wrong--certainly no harm in having others think you are wrong. Nothing wrong with being a true centrist either, but it is used as a DMZ too often, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Because to vote from anywhere else would be . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          Voting for democrats that are for universal healthcare no doubt

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            One’s financial situation shouldn’t play any part in whether they can own a gun or not.
            Lol. Either you’re trolling us or you’re really dumb.
            We explained this a million times.

Comment

Great. Suzie needs your support.

Have you figured out the "too mentally disabled to handle their finances" thing yet? Giving flaggy a run for stupidest poster on the board
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                Lol. Either you’re trolling us or you’re really dumb.
                We explained this a million times.
                I'm going with the latter.

I hope his wife makes all the decisions in his household.

Comment

Great. Suzie needs your support.

Have you figured out the "too mentally disabled to handle their finances" thing yet? Giving flaggy a run for stupidest poster on the board
                  I have it figured out much more clearly than you and others on his board. They don’t give people some sort of multiple choice exam. People have had others handle their finances for one of many reasons. I’m not sure if there has ever been any research done on it but I’m very confident but those who are feomcless affluent families are much more heavily impacted by the change.

Also, is there any reasearch that shows they are more of a threat than others?

Comment

Also, is there any reasearch that shows they are more of a threat than others?
                    You know, that’s an excellent question and the first of yours in this entire saga that raises a good point.

Many people would say it unfairly discriminated against the mentally ill because it means we assume mentally ill people are predisposed to violence.

I don’t think that’s a very strong argument myself. Just because someone isn’t predisposed to violence doesn’t mean I’m ok with them having firearms. It’s possible they might not understand right and wrong or make the complex decision of whether something that they are doing is illegal. They might not understand a situation and react in an unsafe manner.

If they are diagnosed by a medical professional as being severely mentally ill, they shouldn’t have a gun. They don’t need a gun.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I have it figured out much more clearly than you and others on his board.
                      no, you clearly don't.

Comment

I have it figured out much more clearly than you and others on his board. They don’t give people some sort of multiple choice exam. People have had others handle their finances for one of many reasons.
                        This still isn't about people that voluntarily decide to have others handle their finances for them. Good job proving your first sentence wrong with your third.

Comment

I have it figured out much more clearly than you and others on his board.
                          When grandma starts spending all her money on Publisher's Clearing House contests, or sending it to some TV preacher, maybe you'll think differently.

Comment

When grandma starts spending all her money on Publisher's Clearing House contests, or sending it to some TV preacher, maybe you'll think differently.
                            Lot of senile grandmothers committing mass shootings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Voting for democrats that are for universal healthcare no doubt
                              I fully support Ringlestein and hope all my liberal friends from Maine will as well

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                If grandma wants to do that, that's her money. Sure, you might see it as inheritance, but you don't get it until she croaks.

Comment

Working...
                                X