X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doug Woog is back!!!!

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
    Wow...classy Sue fan.
    And the Wolverine fans at Yost are known for their class and sportsmanship!!!
    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

I don't know about the guy in that picture, but I'd be pretty embarrassed if that were me and that picture was all over the place right now like it is.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Menards could have sold a lot of rope this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I don't know about the guy in that picture, but I'd be pretty embarrassed if that were me and that picture was all over the place right now like it is.
          But your proud of all the misery and blathering youve entered into the historical record here on this forum. No need for a photo we all know what eeyore looks like

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post
            Really drifty? Hopefully you can get the chardonnay and brie stains off your metrosexual jumpsuit. That must have been horrifying and shocking to see such a gauche response from that misguidedly passionate fan. What with the stoic crowds you are used to at wimbledon, er mariucci!
            Don't forget the Tea they serve in between periods at Mariucci as well.
            Originally posted by CavalryNate
            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post
              But your proud of all the misery and blathering youve entered into the historical record here on this forum. No need for a photo we all know what eeyore looks like
              Absolutely. I wear my emotions on my sleeve. But I don't get aggressive and take out my anger on college kids or the Xcel Energy Drywall.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Absolutely. I wear my emotions on my sleeve. But I don't get aggressive and take out my anger on college kids or the Xcel Energy Drywall.
                Well aren't you just special then! ; )

Comment

At least now all those North Dakota sugar beet farmers have time to go and find a tree, after all, everyone should see a tree at least once in their lives.
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                  Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    *****http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/215802_10150557480600445_788245444_18124227_495365 3_n.jpg******
                    The Sioux fan next to him appears to want to join in the fun, but uses the wrong finger.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                      And the Wolverine fans at Yost are known for their class and sportsmanship!!!
                      Yep, Michigan fans are worse. UND fans have never spit on me........
                      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey View Post
                        Menards could have sold a lot of rope this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.
                        OMG that was funny. I sat in a sea of Sioux fans and the most obnoxious person was a Bulldog fan. It was so funny how quiet it got in the arena. I told my wife that if the Sioux scored with about 5 minutes left the place would erupt.

Thank you Wolverines. Now, please take a back seat and let the Dogs take this one home.
                        Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
                        Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          *****http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/215802_10150557480600445_788245444_18124227_495365 3_n.jpg******
                          a two handed "Texas Howdy"
                          Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

I'm sitting with my hands folded above him to the right, let me tell you that photo wasn't the most embarrassing thing he did during that game.
                            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                              At least now all those North Dakota sugar beet farmers have time to go and find a tree, after all, everyone should see a tree at least once in their lives.

Some trees in North Dakota from about the 25 to 35 second mark. Don't slow blink.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                                I'm sitting with my hands folded above him to the right, let me tell you that photo wasn't the most embarrassing thing he did during that game.
                                All I can say is, WOW. Please share.

Comment

Working...
                                X