Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1001

Thread: UNH Recruits: 2012-2018

Re: UNH Recruits: 2012-2018

Considering poturalski went undrafted and is already 22, any concerns that pro teams could be looking at him right now?

Yes. Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Umile doesn’t know what he’s doing. It's time to restore UNH to being the greatest college hockey team ever.
    March 17, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Considering poturalski went undrafted and is already 22, any concerns that pro teams could be looking at him right now?
    Oh they are...pro scouts have been spotted at the 'Whitt in recent games. We'll know in March...er April (wishful thinking, hey it can't hurt haha). And oh yes...we are concerned...
    Last edited by HockeyRef; 02-07-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Au revoir and adieu, Les Expos

Quote Originally Posted by NCAA watcher View Post
    Yes. Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Umile doesn’t know what he’s doing. It's time to restore UNH to being the greatest college hockey team ever.
    Did someone yank a post out from under you, 'watcher? Not sure what/who this was in response to ...
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Murray View Post
    Did someone yank a post out from under you, 'watcher? Not sure what/who this was in response to ...
    Me neither, but I like it! Watchers posts are so great. Lots of information and such great snark. His post about the Shawshank warden was an all-timer...!!

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    He certainly needs work on his physical strength and defensive zone play. That combined with his slowed scoring pace and his patient approach to his development to this point give me hope he stays one more year. But, I wouldn't bet money on it and there is no way he stays for his senior year in my estimation...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Murray View Post
    Don't worry 'Watcher, I got it as soon as I read it. But then again, I pay attention to the news.

Classic stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Felger View Post
    Don't worry 'Watcher, I got it as soon as I read it. But then again, I pay attention to the news.

Classic stuff
    Can you let me (and Dan) in on it, Felgie? All I'm getting on the news the last 48 hours is the weather, the primary and the Super Bowl, not necessarily in that order. We all enjoy a good snark - subtle is good, but sometimes too subtle is a wasted opportunity.

Last edited by NCAA watcher; 02-08-2016 at 05:44 PM.
    March 17, 2018

D'oh. Well played, 'watcher ... well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    RE: Nova Scotia Recruiting Trips

From USHR's September (Recently Free) Archive...

"Morgan Barron, late ’98 F, 6-2/182, #16 York Region Saints U18 (St. Andrew’s College) – Halifax, Nova Scotia native is a north-south winger, a catch-it-and-shoot-it type. He hides his release well and the puck just jumps off his stick. A power forward in the making, he could add more physicality to his game by getting in quicker on the forecheck and trying to force turnovers, etc. Played last year for the Newbridge Academy Gladiators (Nova Scotia Midget Major)."

Same Canadian prep-school as Foegel & Fregona...
    Verbals to Cornell...
    Live Free or Die!!
    Miami University '03

Just trying to recall why this thread was abandoned before its time was up? Is there an earlier precedent for UNH thread abandonment? I mean, other than the Fire DU thread?

Just bumping back to first page. Some good stuff on this thread. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    Just trying to recall why this thread was abandoned before its time was up? Is there an earlier precedent for UNH thread abandonment? I mean, other than the Fire DU thread?
    I don't think it was anything more than C-H-C starting the next one fresh as this one approached 1,000.

Then again, I did the same thing with the "Interesting Times" thread, and caught holy he11 from my stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    All you have to do is read the first post in this thread and you will realize its time to pull the plug, even if we haven't quite hit the 1,000 mark.

In fact there is some pretty comical stuff on the rest of page 1 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by C-H-C View Post
    2012 Recruit Collin MacDonald and the Jersey Hitmen will face off against Kyle Smith and the Junior Bruins in Game 2 of the EJHL Semifinals today. Gametime is 12:30 at the New England Sports Center in Marlborough, MA. The winner will advance to the EJHL Championship this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (if Necessary) - also at the NE Sports Center.
    Just to save everyone else a click or two ... yeah Felger, you're absolutely right!!

All you have to do is read the first post in this thread and you will realize its time to pull the plug, even if we haven't quite hit the 1,000 mark.

In fact there is some pretty comical stuff on the rest of page 1 as well.
    Exactly; great stuff on this thread. And, the replacement thread, of course!

Re: UNH Recruits: 2012-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Ciocco View Post
    I truly do hope UNH wins the big one before coach umile is done. I think they will have the talent to get it done--but the NCAA tourney is very hard to win and sometimes you need luck and bounces--thats what makes it so fun to watch, because anyone can win. I personally will not judge Umile's career on whether or not he wins the big one--I do not believe 1 game, and 1 goal (Lost in OT to Maine in 99) can define his career---but I want him to win because I know the vast majority of fans will define his career on whether or not he wins it. As a UNH fan I can assure talent is in the pipeline and there is indeed alot to be excited about. They have the potential to win it over the next 5 years.
    Another oldie but goodie to remember as we peck our way to post number 1,000

P.S. Didn't I read the word "assure" in some other post lately about the same subject?
    Last edited by Felger; 03-01-2016 at 06:50 PM.

Another oldie but goodie to remember as we peck our way to post number 1,000

P.S. Didn't I read the word "assure" in some other post lately about the same subject?
    Peck, peck, peck. Will this thread end before its four-year anniversary on March 11th?

Bump
    RIT Tigers

200 feet!

Thread Information