Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

Thread: UNH Recruits: 2012-2016

Re: UNH Recruits: 2012-2016

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRef View Post
    Love that Maryland connection!!!!
    Cheerleader.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Clark-Hislop-Cox

"UNH Recruits Update: Oct-28-2014"

Player of the Week is Liam Blackburn (w/highlight video)

Fine interview, Mike. Pulling a 4.0, so should fly through our Admissions Office? Would be cool to have another brother rivalry in Hockey East. But, hoping that Bentley finally gets a game at Lake Whitt next season so that S. Yzerman can play against his older bro Billy. And, as for Langway, will be interesting to see if Jamie van Riemsdyk can endure in the NHL for as long as Rod.

Au revoir and adieu, Les Expos

Quote Originally Posted by Snively65 View Post
    Fine interview, Mike. Pulling a 4.0, so should fly through our Admissions Office? Would be cool to have another brother rivalry in Hockey East. But, hoping that Bentley finally gets a game at Lake Whitt next season so that S. Yzerman can play against his older bro Billy.
    There's a Billy Yzerman? Holy shnikey, who knew?? What's next, Dennis Hull???
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Murray View Post
    There's a Billy Yzerman? Holy shnikey, who knew?? What's next, Dennis Hull???
    Transfer from UMass-Amherst; playing as a junior this year at Bentley, I think. Plays on D and has one assist in first five games.

What's next is brothers Mark and Marty Howe have descended upon Texas to be with their 86-yer-old dad, Gordie "Mr Hockey" Howe, who suffered a severe stroke on Sunday.
    Last edited by Snively65; 10-29-2014 at 02:38 AM.

Transfer from UMass-Amherst; playing as a junior this year at Bentley, I think. Plays on D and has one assist in first five games.

What's next is brothers Mark and Marty Howe have descended upon Texas to be with their 86-yer-old dad, Gordie "Mr Hockey" Howe, who suffered a severe stroke on Sunday.
    Billy transferred from Lowell. There is also another brother Chris who's a goaltender with DIII SUNY Fredonia. Chris was a Lowell recruit at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    Cheerleader.
    I can't help myself 😉!

Quote Originally Posted by boblav1 View Post
    Billy transferred from Lowell. There is also another brother Chris who's a goaltender with DIII SUNY Fredonia. Chris was a Lowell recruit at one time.
    Thanks for the correction, boblav.

mystic curmudgeon

Fine interview, Mike. Pulling a 4.0, so should fly through our Admissions Office? Would be cool to have another brother rivalry in Hockey East. But, hoping that Bentley finally gets a game at Lake Whitt next season so that S. Yzerman can play against his older bro Billy. And, as for Langway, will be interesting to see if Jamie van Riemsdyk can endure in the NHL for as long as Rod.
    If things fall in a certain way .... Bentley may face UNH in the NCAA football playoffs this year ..... I assume you would see that as a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by sonar View Post
    If things fall in a certain way .... Bentley may face UNH in the NCAA football playoffs this year ..... I assume you would see that as a good thing?
    Maybe under BS35+1's new lights?

EDIT: Oops, I was sandbagged, as I do not follow football. Besides Bentley football having an offseason at 3-5, we are Div 2 in all sports except for men's hockey, so of course could never meet UNH in post-season football, or any other time. But, Bentley's Div 1 hockey team has visited seven other Hockey East teams, and beaten four of them (Maine, NU, UMass, and BU). So, come on, Umile and company, invite Bentley to Lake Whitt.
    Last edited by Snively65; 10-29-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Au revoir and adieu, Les Expos

Bentley's Div 1 hockey team has visited seven other Hockey East teams, and beaten four of them (Maine, NU, UMass, and BU). So, come on, Umile and company, invite Bentley to Lake Whitt.
    Fear the Beancounting Falcons, mateys - lock up yer wives and daughters, aarrrggghhhh!!
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

mystic curmudgeon

Maybe under BS35+1's new lights?

EDIT: Oops, I was sandbagged, as I do not follow football. Besides Bentley football having an offseason at 3-5, we are Div 2 in all sports except for men's hockey, so of course could never meet UNH in post-season football, or any other time. But, Bentley's Div 1 hockey team has visited seven other Hockey East teams, and beaten four of them (Maine, NU, UMass, and BU). So, come on, Umile and company, invite Bentley to Lake Whitt.
    Don't know how I could mix up Bryant and Bentley .... my apologies.

Thread Information