Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425
Results 481 to 487 of 487

Thread: UNH Recruits: 2012-2016

  1. #481
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    82

    Re: UNH Recruits: 2012-2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokydad View Post
    those are the only 3 programs in the country who have made ncas tourn last 4 years.
    What are you talking about? Just off the top of my head I know for a fact North Dakota has made the tournament the last 4 years. Pretty sure NoDak is currently on at least a 10 year streak of making the tournament......


    And I know you're just being a troll but thanks for the good laugh putting Union with the likes of Minni and BC. Appreciate it.

  2. #482
    Clark-Hislop-Cox
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,176

    Re: UNH Recruits: 2012-2016

    With goalie Adam Clark signing his National Letter of Intent, all 9 of the 2014 UNH recruits have signed an NLI.

  3. #483
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thornton, NH
    Posts
    1,962
    Quote Originally Posted by C-H-C View Post
    With goalie Adam Clark signing his National Letter of Intent, all 9 of the 2014 UNH recruits have signed an NLI.
    Looks promising; thanks, Mike.

    With four forwards and three D-men leaving, will be lots of opportunities for incoming frosh in 2014-15. No asking anyone to play another year in juniors this time around. Can Adam Clark get some time in net this coming season?

  4. #484
    Au revoir and adieu, Les Expos
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Newfields NH
    Posts
    9,751

    Re: UNH Recruits: 2012-2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan422 View Post
    What are you talking about? Just off the top of my head I know for a fact North Dakota has made the tournament the last 4 years. Pretty sure NoDak is currently on at least a 10 year streak of making the tournament......


    And I know you're just being a troll but thanks for the good laugh putting Union with the likes of Minni and BC. Appreciate it.
    Not half as funny as his comparison of "borderline Ivy" Union to Columbia and Yale as destination schools stuck in bad neighborhoods. The guy clearly inhaled too much paint fumes in auto body shop class at The Voke.
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

  5. #485
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    7,247

    Re: UNH Recruits: 2012-2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan422 View Post
    What are you talking about? Just off the top of my head I know for a fact North Dakota has made the tournament the last 4 years. Pretty sure NoDak is currently on at least a 10 year streak of making the tournament......


    And I know you're just being a troll but thanks for the good laugh putting Union with the likes of Minni and BC. Appreciate it.
    I believe it was Union, North Dakota and BC as the only teams to make the last four. Not Minnesota, they weren't in 2011.
    Monty

    2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

  6. #486
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,042
    Quote Originally Posted by UMLFan View Post
    I believe it was Union, North Dakota and BC as the only teams to make the last four. Not Minnesota, they weren't in 2011.
    true, we know one thing though for a fact. it wasnt the university of no hardware
    that we know for a fact.

    all that supposed nhl talent and nothing to show for it but, what?? nothing.

  7. #487
    Clark-Hislop-Cox
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,176

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 5 guests)

  1. sonar

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •