Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: UNH Recruits: 2012-2016

Re: UNH Recruits: 2012-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Hokydad View Post
    those are the only 3 programs in the country who have made ncas tourn last 4 years.
    What are you talking about? Just off the top of my head I know for a fact North Dakota has made the tournament the last 4 years. Pretty sure NoDak is currently on at least a 10 year streak of making the tournament......

And I know you're just being a troll but thanks for the good laugh putting Union with the likes of Minni and BC. Appreciate it.

Clark-Hislop-Cox

With goalie Adam Clark signing his National Letter of Intent, all 9 of the 2014 UNH recruits have signed an NLI.

Quote Originally Posted by C-H-C View Post
    With goalie Adam Clark signing his National Letter of Intent, all 9 of the 2014 UNH recruits have signed an NLI.
    Looks promising; thanks, Mike.

With four forwards and three D-men leaving, will be lots of opportunities for incoming frosh in 2014-15. No asking anyone to play another year in juniors this time around. Can Adam Clark get some time in net this coming season?

Au revoir and adieu, Les Expos

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan422 View Post
    What are you talking about? Just off the top of my head I know for a fact North Dakota has made the tournament the last 4 years. Pretty sure NoDak is currently on at least a 10 year streak of making the tournament......

And I know you're just being a troll but thanks for the good laugh putting Union with the likes of Minni and BC. Appreciate it.
    Not half as funny as his comparison of "borderline Ivy" Union to Columbia and Yale as destination schools stuck in bad neighborhoods. The guy clearly inhaled too much paint fumes in auto body shop class at The Voke.
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan422 View Post

I believe it was Union, North Dakota and BC as the only teams to make the last four. Not Minnesota, they weren't in 2011.
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UMLFan View Post
    I believe it was Union, North Dakota and BC as the only teams to make the last four. Not Minnesota, they weren't in 2011.
    true, we know one thing though for a fact. it wasnt the university of no hardware
    that we know for a fact.

all that supposed nhl talent and nothing to show for it but, what?? nothing.

Clark-Hislop-Cox

Thread Information