This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Norwich hockey 2012-2013: Our thread closed before Owsego's

This is too bad. I would have gone to check out the women, if they weren't crashing up against each other....

Comment

Hey folks.... lets focus on one game at a time. Let see both Cadet teams get past these two western teams (GAC and SNC) on Friday.

As for the vile NCAA..... if we get that far...and they still want to schedule both games on Saturday at the same time?

Well then, as brother Bluto from Animal House, might say to the NCAA: "What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

And as brother Otter might reply: "Now we could do it with conventional weapons (and take out the NCAA), but that could take years and cost millions of lives. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part. What we need is two computers-- one to watch each game---plus two cases of beer--one to drink and one to throw"
      Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
      Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

It’s all RIT fault. If only they hasd lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by VT bragging rights View Post
          It’s all RIT fault. If only they hasd lost.
          Yes.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Cadets fans,

You can purchase tickets for next weekend's Frozen Four in Lake Placid at:

http://www.whiteface.com/events/ncaa.php
            GO LAKERS!!!
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Will the tickets that are sold online be in the Norwich section? For that matter Prez do you know what section Cadet fans will be in?? IS NU going to sell tickets? Any info would be appreciated.
              Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
              Cadets fans,

You can purchase tickets for next weekend's Frozen Four in Lake Placid at:

http://www.whiteface.com/events/ncaa.php

Comment

• Originally posted by cadetfan76 View Post
                Will the tickets that are sold online be in the Norwich section? For that matter Prez do you know what section Cadet fans will be in?? IS NU going to sell tickets? Any info would be appreciated.
                I'd try calling if you want to get tickets in the Norwich section. I do not know what one is Norwich's. We will find out all the details tomorrow at the conference call.
                GO LAKERS!!!
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Hey PrezdeJohnson09

Has anyone come across any local news video of the two Saturday Cadet games that we can take a peek at? The NSN broadcast was buffering down here and we missed the Kyle Thomas score. Would love to see the women's highlights too. Thanks.
                  Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
                  Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Thanks I appreciate the info!

Comment

We should have video up sometime tomorrow.
                      Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

What time is the game Friday? NCAA site says 4:00 & 3:30??????
                        2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
                        2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
                        2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                        2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
                        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
                        2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Originally posted by 97osu View Post
                          What time is the game Friday? NCAA site says 4:00 & 3:30??????
                          Norwich/SNC game is 4 p.m. and Oswego/Amherst game is 7:30 p.m.
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by Old Rook NU'66 View Post
                            Hey PrezdeJohnson09

Has anyone come across any local news video of the two Saturday Cadet games that we can take a peek at? The NSN broadcast was buffering down here and we missed the Kyle Thomas score. Would love to see the women's highlights too. Thanks.
                            Originally posted by CROSBYNU63 View Post
                            We should have video up sometime tomorrow.

WCAX clips of men's & women's
                            http://www.wca*****/story/17133652/f...ickets-punched

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                              Norwich/SNC game is 4 p.m. and Oswego/Amherst game is 7:30 p.m.
                              Are these games going to be streamed anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by AldenPartridge1819 View Post
                                Are these games going to be streamed anywhere?
                                NCAA.com I'm sure Norm or somebody will provide the link.
                                2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                                2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                                2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                                2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Working...
                                X