This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Norwich hockey 2012-2013: Our thread closed before Owsego's

Keith had phenomenal game last night and had a couple of tremendous opportunities to score the game winner.

As a Rangers fan, I was happy with the outcome especially with all the publicity and shoutouts Keith got from Pierre McGuire and the commentators about how well he was playing. You noticed him pretty much everytime he was on the ice.

I'd argue he was one of Washington's best forwards last night next to Matt Hendricks.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
      Keith had phenomenal game last night and had a couple of tremendous opportunities to score the game winner.

As a Rangers fan, I was happy with the outcome especially with all the publicity and shoutouts Keith got from Pierre McGuire and the commentators about how well he was playing. You noticed him pretty much everytime he was on the ice.

I'd argue he was one of Washington's best forwards last night next to Matt Hendricks.
      Yeah, Aucoin was a real pest last night. Definitely made his presence known, and the commentators mentioned him a lot. I'm glad to see a D3 guy get some recognition, but way happier he didn't actually score a goal
      #OneKnight

Comment

He is a very good passer, sees the ice very well, would love to see a few more shots, maybe even a goal when the Rangers are up by 4 or 5

Comment

Norwich 2012-13 Schedule

^^Dartmouth game renewed for another season and Trois-Rivieres will make its second straight appearance at Kreitzberg to open the 2012-13 season with two exhibitions once again.

St. Michael's is the official regular season opener on Nov. 3 at Kreitzberg. The home and home with the Purple Knights is split up this season so both teams don't have a bye in the first week of the regular season again.

Other than that, nothing much of note. Plattsburgh remains on a Friday night and Middlebury remains a middle of the week Tuesday night game.

On Tuesday, Jan. 8th, Norwich will make its first trip to the Chip Kenyon '85 Arena to play Middlebury since Feb. 5, 2010, which was a 3-1 win for the Cadets on their way to claiming the 2010 National Championship.
          GO LAKERS!!!
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Norwich 2012-13 Schedule

^^Dartmouth game renewed for another season and Trois-Rivieres will make its second straight appearance at Kreitzberg to open the 2012-13 season with two exhibitions once again.

St. Michael's is the official regular season opener on Nov. 3 at Kreitzberg. The home and home with the Purple Knights is split up this season so both teams don't have a bye in the first week of the regular season again.

Other than that, nothing much of note. Plattsburgh remains on a Friday night and Middlebury remains a middle of the week Tuesday night game.

On Tuesday, Jan. 8th, Norwich will make its first trip to the Chip Kenyon '85 Arena to play Middlebury since Feb. 5, 2010, which was a 3-1 win for the Cadets on their way to claiming the 2010 National Championship.
            What no game at fenway

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
              What no game at fenway
              We're working on the big house
              GO LAKERS!!!
              Oswego State '09

Comment

Well done Prez ... now if you could just get us that list of incoming recruits ... thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
                  Well done Prez ... now if you could just get us that list of incoming recruits ... thanks!
                  You won't see that until August 27th.
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

http://www.norwichathletics.com/spor...12-13_Schedule

And here's the release to go along with the schedule.
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

BIGG props to your boy Aucoin tonight by Pierre,they really seem to lik'em

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                        BIGG props to your boy Aucoin tonight by Pierre,they really seem to lik'em
                        Saw that. Keith has gotten a lot of visibility in the Caps playoff run.
                        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                          Saw that. Keith has gotten a lot of visibility in the Caps playoff run.
                          Can't seem to quite find the back of the net though. So many great chances.
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Can't seem to quite find the back of the net though. So many great chances.
                            He seem to make things happen every time he's on the ice. As the newspaper stories keep saying - not very often that you see a fourth line do as much in the playoffs as this one is.

Comment

Saw that one last night too and agree with you. He has been strong in this series. Well, Prez, didn't know you were a Rangers fan too! Hope they pull it out on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Birds View Post
                                Saw that one last night too and agree with you. He has been strong in this series. Well, Prez, didn't know you were a Rangers fan too! Hope they pull it out on Saturday.
                                I don't...

I was a Nordiques fan, then an Avs fan, and now I'm moving in that direction. Meanwhile Go Caps!

Comment

Working...
                                X