Oswego State Hockey 2011-2012 Part II: Hockey Never Sleeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 97osu View Post
    If everything goes well, we could have a rematch to advance to the National Championship. Gotta luv it!
    How big will the brawl in the stands be if this happens?

Comment

Re: Oswego State Hockey 2011-2012 Part II: Hockey Never Sleeps

Originally posted by smbenny View Post
      When would tickets go on sale for the EC Oswego game next Saturday?
      Expect the Athletic website to have information tomorrow (Monday) morning www.athletics.oswego.edu
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by smbenny View Post
        When would tickets go on sale for the EC Oswego game next Saturday?
        Wednesday for general public at College Box Office. Tickets shouldn't be a problem. Students on break, and High School hockey in final four at Utica
        2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
        2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
        2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
        2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
        2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Originally posted by snc1 View Post
          How big will the brawl in the stands be if this happens?
          Oh, it will be a slugfest of historic proportions: we'll call it Miracle in the Stands.
          Jesting, jesting.
          "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
          this is for you."
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
            What happened back in October doesn't matter much now - Lakers need to be smart, aggressive and possessive...high energy at both ends of the ice...make every shift count.

Do all that and you won't have to buy a ticket for Lake Placid, boys - they let the guys wearing uniforms in for free....
            So, if you buy a jersey you get into games free? That's a great deal
            2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
              Each Oswego team in tournament play yesterday-mens hoops, womens and mens hockey- each lost by one point/goal. Two of the three-mens hoops and womens hockey went deeper into their respective tournaments that had previously. I know this is very Norm-like but wanted to share. Congratulations to all three programs for a successful and entertaining season. Good luck to the Great Lakers in the NCAAS.
              Was waiting to see the overturned cars on fire down by the forks of the road but I guess fans took these disappointments fairly well.

Comment

Its unfortunate that the last game I was able to attend before moving to Colorado was a loss to our arch-rivals. But it was a great game, the Lakers came out strong, but you could tell the frustration got to them in the end. I'm not that upset though, trading wins back and forth is what fuels a good rivalry. Hate to say it but I'll be rooting for plattsburgh so we get a shot at them in the semi-finals, assuming we take care of business on our end. The bright side of moving is I'll be able to check out these WTOP broadcasts I've heard so much about.
                http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                  Its unfortunate that the last game I was able to attend before moving to Colorado was a loss to our arch-rivals. But it was a great game, the Lakers came out strong, but you could tell the frustration got to them in the end. I'm not that upset though, trading wins back and forth is what fuels a good rivalry. Hate to say it but I'll be rooting for plattsburgh so we get a shot at them in the semi-finals, assuming we take care of business on our end. The bright side of moving is I'll be able to check out these WTOP broadcasts I've heard so much about.
                  Well you got it covered for sure, WTOP and WNYo both have been very good this yr and Im sure will only get better....

Comment

Received my tickets in the mail today. LET'S GO LAKERS! A new season starts Saturday, lets win the first three!

Comment

WTOP will be at full strength for Saturday's game - a mix of current and former students will be producing Hockey Night In Oswego...WNYO will be producing the radio version (on the internet and on the radio).

Oswego Student Broadcasters - Professionals With A GPA
                      LakerEagleLover

Comment

WTOP will be at full strength for Saturday's game - a mix of current and former students will be producing Hockey Night In Oswego...WNYO will be producing the radio version (on the internet and on the radio).

These guys ARE THE BEST BAR NONE

Comment

YES! Thank You Guys!

Comment

As an older fan of the Lakers it would be great to hear the call and color commentary of Steve Levi and Jay Bibberman. Probably the start of many great student broadcasters for the Laker Sports. Would you agree BakDraft?
                            Oswego '89

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                              As an older fan of the Lakers it would be great to hear the call and color commentary of Steve Levi and Jay Bibberman. Probably the start of many great student broadcasters for the Laker Sports. Would you agree BakDraft?
                              Oswego '89
                              ...an interesting idea for next year - alumni pairs calling a period for select games...I like it - gives me something to do for the summer...
                              LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                                Oswego '89
                                That would be interesting to listen to for sure,Levy was excellent when he was in college thats why I always called him Marv,as in Marv Albert,he had the regular voice then his interview voice,he did a pre-game interview with me and I was very impressed and forgot to answer the question he asked,we had a pretty good laugh after that....gotta say Mike is VERY good on WNYO as well

Comment

Working...
                                X