X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oswego State Hockey 2011-2012 Part II: Hockey Never Sleeps

Originally posted by pete99race View Post
    http://www.ncaa.com/sports/icehockey-men/d3
    All three of the D-3 FF game videos are available from this link...
    could only find the highlights but thats good enough I guess

Comment

bakdraft:

http://www.ncaa.com/video/icehockey-...rst-fullreplay

http://www.ncaa.com/video/icehockey-...me-full-replay

Also, our full broadcasts:

http://wnyosports889.wordpress.com/
      Last edited by OSUPBPMike; 03-27-2012, 04:21 PM.
      WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

your the BEST thanks, will you be back next yr or are you going D1??

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          your the BEST thanks, will you be back next yr or are you going D1??
          I'm back for one more year unless the Sabres offer me a job... there will be a new color guy though.
          WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

"The Ontario Reign"

If you say it fast and mumble, it sounds like the yearbook
            Oswego State 1980 Grad
            (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

From the Ontario Reign site

03/23/2012 Ian Boots Added to Roster Signed contract

03/28/2012 Ian Boots Deleted from Roster Placed on waivers

Comment

Originally posted by Castine80 View Post
                From the Ontario Reign site

03/23/2012 Ian Boots Added to Roster Signed contract

03/28/2012 Ian Boots Deleted from Roster Placed on waivers
                LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Almost makes it seem worth leaving school 6 weeks before graduation, from Oswega State..

Reign Place Rookie Forward on Waivers
                  Ian Boots leaves Ontario

ONTARIO, Calif.- The Ontario Reign, proud affiliate of the NHL’s Los Angeles Kings, announce that forward, Ian Boots, has been placed on waivers.

Boots, 25, signed with Ontario on March 23 but did not play with the team. The Oswega State athlete joined the Reign after taking his team to the Division III Men’s Ice Hockey Championship; where they received the runner-up trophy. The forward recorded 28 points (13g, 15a) in 30 games, leading all seniors on the team with Oswega this season. Boots, the team’s alternate captain, was named to the 2012 NCAA All-Tournament Team.

During the 2010-11 season, the 5-10, 180-pounder played his first season with Oswego State in the State University of New York Athletic Conference. During this season he earned a spot on the All-SUNYAC First Team and All-America East Second Team leading his team in all offensive categories. A native of Akwesanse, New York, Boots was honored as Oswego State Athlete of the Week for January 3, 2011 and SUNYAC Player of the Week for February 20, 2011.

From 2008-10 Boots played in the CCHA for Ohio State recording a two-season total of 29 points (10g, 19a) in 50 appearances including two, three-point games in his college debut season.

Boots played a season of junior level hockey in the CJHL between the Cornwall Colts and Brockville Braves for a total of 54 games earning 74 points (33g, 41a).

This week,forward Matt Tassone returned to the ice for the first time in 45 games and defenseman Alan Mazur made his return to the blueline after missing 12 games.

http://www.ontarioreign.com/news/tea...rticle_id=1408

Comment

Many sign the ATO, then return back to school to get the degree once the ATO is over. 2 Clarkson seniors (Oakley and Trembley) are back on campus after their ATO's. Of course, Clarkson's season ended long before Oswego's.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

So they add a sentence that he left to the release they used when he was signed...

Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
                      Almost makes it seem worth leaving school 6 weeks before graduation, from Oswega State..

Reign Place Rookie Forward on Waivers
                      Ian Boots leaves Ontario

ONTARIO, Calif.- The Ontario Reign, proud affiliate of the NHL’s Los Angeles Kings, announce that forward, Ian Boots, has been placed on waivers.

Boots, 25, signed with Ontario on March 23 but did not play with the team. The Oswega State athlete joined the Reign after taking his team to the Division III Men’s Ice Hockey Championship; where they received the runner-up trophy. The forward recorded 28 points (13g, 15a) in 30 games, leading all seniors on the team with Oswega this season. Boots, the team’s alternate captain, was named to the 2012 NCAA All-Tournament Team.

During the 2010-11 season, the 5-10, 180-pounder played his first season with Oswego State in the State University of New York Athletic Conference. During this season he earned a spot on the All-SUNYAC First Team and All-America East Second Team leading his team in all offensive categories. A native of Akwesanse, New York, Boots was honored as Oswego State Athlete of the Week for January 3, 2011 and SUNYAC Player of the Week for February 20, 2011.

From 2008-10 Boots played in the CCHA for Ohio State recording a two-season total of 29 points (10g, 19a) in 50 appearances including two, three-point games in his college debut season.

Boots played a season of junior level hockey in the CJHL between the Cornwall Colts and Brockville Braves for a total of 54 games earning 74 points (33g, 41a).

This week,forward Matt Tassone returned to the ice for the first time in 45 games and defenseman Alan Mazur made his return to the blueline after missing 12 games.

http://www.ontarioreign.com/news/tea...rticle_id=1408
                      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Sad to see him put on waivers, but glad he's going to be getting his degree. as joecct said.

BTW, they seriously need to fix that press release. It's driving me nuts and giving Platty fans more amo.
                        Twitter: DanMountSports
                        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

I hope he at least got a t-shirt out of the deal, Im sure he got jet-lag

Comment

One final treat until we say so long until October...

Comment

Originally posted by OSUPBPMike View Post
                              One final treat until we say so long until October...

GREAT stuff, looking forward to next yr, cant get here son enough........

Comment

Just thought of something. I wonder how many awful puns David Titanic is going to have to deal with?
                                Twitter: DanMountSports
                                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Working...
                                X