Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    You work at Kinko's?
    It appears that way. And either he is not bright enough to know that Kinko's can't afford to pay engineers' salaries or they pay really well at that Kinko's.

Comment

Re: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      It appears that way. And either he is not bright enough to know that Kinko's can't afford to pay engineers' salaries or they pay really well at that Kinko's.
      It's technically a FedEx Office. Does someone have a problem with that?
      Originally posted by vizoroo
      Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
      Originally posted by duper
      I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
      Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
      Originally posted by dggoddard
      Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Let the lord of the black land come forth. Let justice be done upon him.
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
          It's technically a FedEx Office. Does someone have a problem with that?
          Nope. We all need someone to run the copier for us.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
            I hope Scotty gave the CC team the week off. please underestimate us.
            Not a problem. Scott will give his team the weekend off--he has the entire year--CC sucks something awful this year and it's only getting worse. Owens is a terrible coach who is in total denial about the tailspin of his program. Despite having some of the league's best talent CC is underachieving in all areas [except their off the ice alcohol consumption]. Despite losing five out of six games Owens is his usual clueless self stating "we're not that bad." You and your team ARE that bad Scotty. I hope Tech kicks CC's A-S-S both nights so I won't have to see this lazy group of Tigers ever again.

FIRE SCOTTY OWENS!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LackofSuCCess View Post
              Not a problem. Scott will give his team the weekend off--he has the entire year--CC sucks something awful this year and it's only getting worse. Owens is a terrible coach who is in total denial about the tailspin of his program. Despite having some of the league's best talent CC is underachieving in all areas [except their off the ice alcohol consumption]. Despite losing five out of six games Owens is his usual clueless self stating "we're not that bad." You and your team ARE that bad Scotty. I hope Tech kicks CC's A-S-S both nights so I won't have to see this lazy group of Tigers ever again.

FIRE SCOTTY OWENS!!!!!!!
              CC isn't that bad. The almost beat Duluth in OT. They beat Minnesota a few weeks ago on the road. They beat Omaha at home. The reason why they struggled is because of injuries and sickness. CC lost 2 players to season ending injuries (1 was a career ending injury to a sophomore). Jaden has been hurt and Rylan was really sick last weekend. Let's not forget that there is 3 more players who came back after concussions. Last weekend was an anomaly due to the injuries and players coming back from injury.

If the Tigers can gel again and find consistency again, they will be a force to deal with.
              Colorado College Tigers

Comment

no, we suck more than you!
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by PenaltyBoxBeast View Post
                  If the Tigers can gel again and find consistency again, they will be a force to deal with.

A force? This has to be one of the dumbest comments I've read on here in a long long time. You're an idiot if you think CC is good. They are horrible and getting worse every week. Every team has had to cope with injuries CC sucked LONG before the injuries started. With fans like you [who have super lower expectations] it's no wonder Scott will always have a job. It's time to fire Owens and Bonnett the team doesn't respond to them anymore you'll see when Tech comes in and beats their A-S-S-E-S this weekend.

FIRE SCOTTY OWENS!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LackofSuCCess View Post
                    A force? This has to be one of the dumbest comments I've read on here in a long long time. You're an idiot if you think CC is good. They are horrible and getting worse every week. Every team has had to cope with injuries CC sucked LONG before the injuries started. With fans like you [who have super lower expectations] it's no wonder Scott will always have a job. It's time to fire Owens and Bonnett the team doesn't respond to them anymore you'll see when Tech comes in and beats their A-S-S-E-S this weekend.

FIRE SCOTTY OWENS!!!!!!
                    Your secret is no longer safe, I know who you are, I think. In the end, you can be sure you will get what's coming to you.

Look for me at the game homegirl, I will be the guy not buying you a beer mystery man.
                    Last edited by ronmexico; 02-29-2012, 10:18 PM.
                    Originally posted by vizoroo
                    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                    Originally posted by dggoddard
                    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                      I live in WI so I'm not likely on the mailing list for CO events. I'm just going to buy tickets when I get there. I am going to try and sit somewhere closer to center ice if possible. Gold jerseys likely won't stand out in World Arena, but if you see me taking a beating in the lower bowl, send reinforcements.

Thanks,
                      Ryan J
                      So you don't want to be seen with us, but if you get in trouble you want us to rescue you???????

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                        no, we suck more than you!
                        If the fifth place team sucks, I feel kinda stupid touting the great accomplishment of being in the home ice conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by oldish husky View Post
                          If the fifth place team sucks, I feel kinda stupid touting the great accomplishment of being in the home ice conversation.
                          reverse juju
                          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoToot View Post
                            So you don't want to be seen with us, but if you get in trouble you want us to rescue you???????
                            No, nothing to do with sitting with other Tech fans, I would just rather sit closer to center ice even if it means being mixed up with the locals. In the past I've never had a problem anywhere except WI. Of course in past years Tech never won either so that might have been part of it.
                            When you're a visiting fan and your team is getting killed you get "awww that was nice of you to come support your team..." When Tech is winning the verbiage isn't quite as nice.
                            See you all tomorrow night,
                            Ryan J
                            Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                            https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                            Originally posted by geezer
                            Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                            Originally posted by manurespreader
                            ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                              No, nothing to do with sitting with other Tech fans, I would just rather sit closer to center ice even if it means being mixed up with the locals. In the past I've never had a problem anywhere except WI. Of course in past years Tech never won either so that might have been part of it.
                              When you're a visiting fan and your team is getting killed you get "awww that was nice of you to come support your team..." When Tech is winning the verbiage isn't quite as nice.
                              See you all tomorrow night,
                              Ryan J
                              Now I read in the other thread that you came into the Pepsi Center and did not ask where I sit, so that you could come by and buy me a beer!!!

You had better come and see us in 215 tonight.

Comment

Off to the Springs for the games this weekend. Sad to think that after 24 seasons these will be the last.

Comment

Working...
                                X