Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Old Dirty Basterd Shirtless Guy's Avatar

Re: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

So much for the Michigan Tech won't be able to practice in Colorado Springs BS, just confirmed they are practicing in Colorado Springs at one of the practice rinks at World Arena, have to walk past an empty world arena to get to the practice sheet...wonderful...
    My Recent THG Articles: Latest Recruiting News...THG WCHA Web Media Poll - @TBraunTHG

Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits...Posted by Yager on 12/18/09: Remember, remember, the 18th of October (2003).

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA

He fixes the cable?

Re: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I was carrying on the nerdy LOTR stuff.
    the state of hockey is good

Smile Re: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    So much for the Michigan Tech won't be able to practice in Colorado Springs BS, just confirmed they are practicing in Colorado Springs at one of the practice rinks at World Arena, have to walk past an empty world arena to get to the practice sheet...wonderful...
    This will prepare them for playing in an empty world arena this weekend.

The Man. The Myth. The "Mini"ster.
    Back-to-Back Preseason Rookie of the Year

Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Shoot to Score! Score to Win! Biddco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
    This will prepare them for playing in an empty world arena this weekend.
    And it feels like home!
    tUMD Hockey: 1974 College Hockey NIT Champions!

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Quote Originally Posted by state of hockey View Post
    I was carrying on the nerdy LOTR stuff.
    Oh, that's why I had no clue what was going. Haven't watched those movies.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

I believe the issue is that they have to use the NHL practice sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.
    Quote Originally Posted by duper View Post

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by dggoddard View Post
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmexico View Post
    I believe the issue is that they have to use the NHL practice sheet.
    Well whatever...where does CC practice? on one of the practice sheets or the actually main rink?
    My Recent THG Articles: Latest Recruiting News...THG WCHA Web Media Poll - @TBraunTHG

Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits...Posted by Yager on 12/18/09: Remember, remember, the 18th of October (2003).

Well whatever...where does CC practice? on one of the practice sheets or the actually main rink?
    The ultra luxurious big sheet of ice with padded walls, massive jumbotron, scantily clad towel girls and leather backed seats on the bench.
    Last edited by dggoddard; 03-06-2012 at 03:51 PM.

The ultra luxurious big sheet of ice with padded walls, massive jumbotron, scantily clad towel girls and leather backed seats on the bench.
    Did you forget about my valium & hookers?
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Shoot to Score! Score to Win! Biddco's Avatar

So why isn't that sheet of ice available for Tech?
    tUMD Hockey: 1974 College Hockey NIT Champions!

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Quote Originally Posted by Biddco View Post
    DG is playing you guys like a fiddle. Nice work.
    Eh, I think we all know his schtick, whether we respond or not doesn't make much difference to me. No matter if anyone actually engages him, IMO he rates somewhere between the extra scratchy carpet a dog uses to scratch it's *** and gunk that develops on the floor of a dive bar bathroom after a NASCAR race. I'll take a shot occasionally, if I'm in the mood, but for the most part, I just ignore him and thank Parise that I'm not him.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

The ice hall next door has an NHL and Olympic rinks. www.worldarena.com/page.asp?id=68

I think Marc Boxer and Dave Fischer might have been able to help look for ice.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoToot View Post
    The ice hall next door has an NHL and Olympic rinks. www.worldarena.com/page.asp?id=68

I think Marc Boxer and Dave Fischer might have been able to help look for ice.
    So does this mean that DU is off the hook for providing ice time?

Inspired by Actual Events

So much for the Michigan Tech won't be able to practice in Colorado Springs BS...
    DANG it. This thread was just starting to be fun.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    2011 & 2013 USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion

So does this mean that DU is off the hook for providing ice time?
    no, it means the World Arena Ice Hall is full of a bunch of TRAITORS who apparently didn't get the memo from dg.

Quote Originally Posted by geezer View Post
    DANG it. This thread was just starting to be fun.
    So I guess this means that no MTU fans are going to show up and whine at the coaches show tonight... I was really looking forward to seeing that.

CC commited a federal crime! Treason against themselves!

Burn them!
    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do." --Roger Sterling

So I guess this means that no MTU fans are going to show up and whine at the coaches show tonight... I was really looking forward to seeing that.
    are you kidding? and miss a chance to meet the hedgehog in person? no way!

are you kidding? and miss a chance to meet the hedgehog in person? no way!
    Are you even in town??? I usually just listen on the radio but I'll show up if there is some guaranteed drama.

Are you even in town??? I usually just listen on the radio but I'll show up if there is some guaranteed drama.
    no, I just can't resist making the ron jeremy reference. I'm actually headed to New Orleans tomorrow.

Thread Information