Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Old Dirty Basterd Shirtless Guy's Avatar

Re: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Quote Originally Posted by dggoddard View Post
    DU has a very good relationship with CC, not to mention the whole "NCHC brotherhood" angle. Why help out Tech?

No way DU throws Tech a lifeline.
    and you wonder why people like bb_dl and I hate you, your team, and your coach. You can go to hell if that is your attitude towards Michigan Tech. Good riddance, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Why don't you just leave now? Seriously go away. You don't think CC or DU should "help out" MTU than just leave now. We don't want you anyway. I could care less where DU and CC find a home, I'm only upset about UND, UMD and SCSU. F2B&G wonders why I don't stop complaining about Denver, its because of *******s like you. You deserve every ounce of venom I fling in your direction. You're a self righteous ***** who only care's about themselves and no one else. I hope Michigan Tech beats CC and gets to donkey punch Denver in St Paul. What a fitting *** kick just one season before you leave for good.
    My Recent THG Articles: Latest Recruiting News...THG WCHA Web Media Poll - @TBraunTHG

Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits...Posted by Yager on 12/18/09: Remember, remember, the 18th of October (2003).

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA

Re: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Um, it's called an example. A theoretical idea, if you will. And CC will bow down to whatever DU does, we all know this, and are not surprised by this.
    Exactly. I firmly believe that CC wanted to give all of their ice time to Tech but Owens got a call from up north. Gwoz said no, stop blaming CC.
    Quote Originally Posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.
    Quote Originally Posted by duper View Post

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Smile Re: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    A traitor? Why? Let's say DU says MTU can skate there. Why, you ask? Well, MTU is not as good as CC, right? So let's say DU would rather face MTU than CC. (of course, going by H2H records, not the best idea, but work with me here).

IF YOU ARE A CO SCHOOL AND LET MTU SKATE, THE TERRORISTS HAVE WON! TREASON! TRAITORS!
    *******http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1108/image001wmo.jpg********

The Man. The Myth. The "Mini"ster.
    Back-to-Back Preseason Rookie of the Year

Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Quote Originally Posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    and you wonder why people like bb_dl and I hate you, your team, and your coach. You can go to hell if that is your attitude towards Michigan Tech. Good riddance, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Why don't you just leave now? Seriously go away. You don't think CC or DU should "help out" MTU than just leave now. We don't want you anyway. I could care less where DU and CC find a home, I'm only upset about UND, UMD and SCSU. F2B&G wonders why I don't stop complaining about Denver, its because of *******s like you. You deserve every ounce of venom I fling in your direction. You're a self righteous ***** who only care's about themselves and no one else. I hope Michigan Tech beats CC and gets to donkey punch Denver in St Paul. What a fitting *** kick just one season before you leave for good.
    You seem upset. Can I send you some valium or a couple of hookers?
    Last edited by dggoddard; 03-06-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Inspired by Actual Events

here's why this whole "grand strategy" of trying to prevent Tech from practicing all week will backfire on CC: The Tigers, having bought up every available minute of ice time in the rocky mountain range area, will be completely exhausted from too many hours of skating come this weekend. The Huskies will be well rested from their week off, and will sweep the series, 6-0, 9-1.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    2011 & 2013 USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion

Don't pull me any further into this. We already know that when my true feelings are posted, an entire new thread devoted to us being the worst people in the world gets started.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Don't pull me any further into this. We already know that when my true feelings are posted, an entire new thread devoted to us being the worst people in the world gets started.
    haha, very true...
    My Recent THG Articles: Latest Recruiting News...THG WCHA Web Media Poll - @TBraunTHG

Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits...Posted by Yager on 12/18/09: Remember, remember, the 18th of October (2003).

You seem upset. Can I send you some valium or a couple of hookers?
    Wait a second, I'm fairly upset too.
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by geezer View Post
    here's why this whole "grand strategy" of trying to prevent Tech from practicing all week will backfire on CC: The Tigers, having bought up every available minute of ice time in the rocky mountain range area, will be completely exhausted from too many hours of skating come this weekend. The Huskies will be well rested from their week off, and will sweep the series, 6-0, 9-1.
    The guy last night seemed pretty certain that any Tech victories would have a direct link to the Lord of the Rings.

Tech Hot

Finally an entertaining thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Runninwiththedogs View Post
    Finally an entertaining thread.
    The second there's a mention valium & hookers, you show up. Coincidence?

Tech Hot
    The second there's a mention valium & hookers, you show up. Coincidence?
    I receive alerts for ****show threads.

Lady Macbeth: talking about college hockey conference realignment...

How now, my lord, why do you keep alone,
    Of sorriest fancies your companions making,
    Using those thoughts which should indeed have died
    With them they think on? Things without all remedy
    Should be without regard: what's done, is done.

Lady Macbeth: talking about college hockey conference realignment...

How now, my lord, why do you keep alone,
    Of sorriest fancies your companions making,
    Using those thoughts which should indeed have died
    With them they think on? Things without all remedy
    Should be without regard: what's done, is done.
    and yet you continue to act holier than thou and twist the knife in our backs at every opportunity.

We purchased both games last weekend and viewed them on the internet... the CC play by play guy is the worst we have ever heard, he can't get Furne, Genoe or Kero's names right. He doesn't know hockey or the rules, he is the biggest homer we've ever listened too and every stop in play you have to look at the CC logo. Why not pan the crowd like most college teams do!

and yet you continue to act holier than thou and twist the knife in our backs at every opportunity.
    I'm not that clever.

You're doing it to yourself.

Smile Re: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

I didn't realize dg was so cultured. I always figured him to be more of a monster truck rally and Pabst Blue Ribbon sort of guy.

when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
    I didn't realize dg was so cultured. I always figured him to be more of a monster truck rally and Pabst Blue Ribbon sort of guy.
    I just play an idiot to get facetime on TV.

Shoot to Score! Score to Win! Biddco's Avatar

DG is playing you guys like a fiddle. Nice work.
    tUMD Hockey: 1974 College Hockey NIT Champions!

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

I just play an idiot to get facetime on TV.
    *******http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1952/wellplayedsirwellplayed.jpg********

Hollywood Amazingness

Thread Information