Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama XXIII: The Muslin Anti-Christ Wages War on the forces of Christianity!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Obama XXIII: The Muslin Anti-Christ Wages War on the forces of Christianity!

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    I hope this Republican panel of experts in the House today went to the bar afterwards. It'd be a complete waste of an opportunity if they didn't. Seriously, a bishop, reverend and rabbi?
    *****http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/bchearing.png******

They look qualified to discuss a woman's reproductive rights.

Comment

• Re: Obama XXIII: The Muslin Anti-Christ Wages War on the forces of Christianity!

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      There must be a ton of liberals that watch/listen to FOX/Rush because I've never met a conservative admit to it.

Truer words have not been typed...

Comment

I was too young to vote the first time around and I voted for Kerry in 2004. Them's the facts, Jack.

Edit: Come to think of it, I remember getting into an argument with a couple kids back in my stats class about how I said "Bush would be the worst thing to happen to this country in a long time."
        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 02-16-2012, 09:18 PM.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This time in 2008 I was leaning towards McCain, because I assumed Shrillary would be the nominee. I ultimately voted for Obama because of the Palin debacle. She quickly turned out to be a self-serving idiot, and just a blatant, hasty response by McCain to Obama being black.

Obama won't get my vote this time around, and the eventual token "conservative" probably won't either.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            This time in 2008 I was leaning towards McCain, because I assumed Shrillary would be the nominee.
            i had to laugh out loud when I read that! I was just thinking a few minutes earlier, why in the world are the Democrats running Obama again when they have Hillary available! I'd vote for her ahead of any of the Republican candidates hands down; yet there is no way I (nor my dead father, Deity bless him!) will vote for 0webama this fall.
            "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

They're running Obama because he can win.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                And we're all voting for someone, despite the fact that we're all going to lose regardless of who is in office.
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

95% sure I could win on the Democratic ticket this year.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    95% sure I could win on the Democratic ticket this year.
                    More or less my point. Some people here may assume that the Democratic party as an entity doesn't support Obama. They do. Given that, why would you want Hillary to run this year when your incumbent can skip straight to the general election while all the republicans expose each others' stupidity for you in the primaries.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                      i had to laugh out loud when I read that! I was just thinking a few minutes earlier, why in the world are the Democrats running Obama again when they have Hillary available! I'd vote for her ahead of any of the Republican candidates hands down; yet there is no way I (nor my dead father, Deity bless him!) will vote for 0webama this fall.
                      If she has to be in Washington, then Secretary of State is honestly where she belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        If she has to be in Washington, then Secretary of State is honestly where she belongs.
                        Agreed. Although, if it was Hilary vs. McCain, I'd have voted for Hilary the first time around.
                        Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Agreed. Although, if it was Hilary vs. McCain, I'd have voted for Hilary the first time around.
                          I would have considered voting for McCain in either 2000 or 2004 if he had won the primary, but by 2008, he had changed his face so much that I found him highly unpalatable. Plus, I actually liked Obama, and still do.

Comment

I would have considered voting for McCain in either 2000 or 2004 if he had won the primary, but by 2008, he had changed his face so much that I found him highly unpalatable. Plus, I actually liked Obama, and still do.
                            In 2008 I just didn't think he had enough experience and I really didn't like a lot of his policies. He ran as a far leftie and governed as a moderate.
                            Code:

Comment

I would have considered voting for McCain in either 2000 or 2004 if he had won the primary, but by 2008, he had changed his face so much that I found him highly unpalatable.
                              This.

I really liked McCain until he started pandering to the far right. I understand that he probably had to do that to get the nomination, but I believe he lost a lot of independents in the process. He certainly lost me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                This.

I really liked McCain until he started pandering to the far right. I understand that he probably had to do that to get the nomination, but I believe he lost a lot of independents in the process. He certainly lost me.
                                Agreed. He seemed genuine when I lived in Arizona (between '97 and '99) but he sure didn't seem genuine in 2008.

Comment

Working...
                                X