Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama XXIII: The Muslin Anti-Christ Wages War on the forces of Christianity!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama XXIII: The Muslin Anti-Christ Wages War on the forces of Christianity!

Carry on.

Re: Obama XXIII: The Muslin Anti-Christ Wages War on the forces of Christianity!

Subscribed because Obama is like a teenager with one of these bad boys:

*****http://www.gobankingrates.com/system/wp/blogs/12/assets/visa-signature-card.jpg******
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Re: Obama XXIII: The Muslin Anti-Christ Wages War on the forces of Christianity!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Subscribed because Obama is like a teenager with one of these bad boys:

*****http://www.gobankingrates.com/system/wp/blogs/12/assets/visa-signature-card.jpg******
      I thought Congress controlled the purse strings. Guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        I thought Congress controlled the purse strings. Guess not.
        *sigh*

It was a joke to subscribe to the thread. Easier to post than subscribe.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          *sigh*

It was a joke to subscribe to the thread. Easier to post than subscribe.
          Must have missed the smiley face

Comment

Must have missed the smiley face
            Sorry...
            Code:

Comment

Stupid [dxmnkd]. Be more funny.

- Homer Simpson.
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                Stupid [dxmnkd]. Be more funny.

- Homer Simpson.
                I can't believe I ate the whole thing.
                Code:

Comment

Found it interesting that the God fearin', deficit reducin', rock ribbed Reagan Republican GOP House is going to pass a payroll tax cut extention WITHOUT paying for it??? Let me get this straight: they're willing to let the US default on its debt to make a point, but when it comes time to cast a tough vote against a popular measure the fold like a house of cards? Yikes. At least Obama had a plan to pay for it. With this action, what exactly is the rational for keeping the GOP in control of Congress?

I'm surprised how much mileage Obama has gotten out of this one issue. Not only does it paint the GOP as reluctant to pass any tax cut not specifically for the benefit of their wealthy campaign contributors, it now destroys their whole reason for being. I'm very curious how long The Boner survives all this.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Boehner's already going down in history as one of the least competent Speaker's in quite some time. I think he's just going through the motions now. Of course, I'm not sure his replacement will have much better luck assuming they hold the House.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Found it interesting that the God fearin', deficit reducin', rock ribbed Reagan Republican GOP House is going to pass a payroll tax cut extention WITHOUT paying for it??? Let me get this straight: they're willing to let the US default on its debt to make a point, but when it comes time to cast a tough vote against a popular measure the fold like a house of cards? Yikes. At least Obama had a plan to pay for it. With this action, what exactly is the rational for keeping the GOP in control of Congress?

I'm surprised how much mileage Obama has gotten out of this one issue. Not only does it paint the GOP as reluctant to pass any tax cut not specifically for the benefit of their wealthy campaign contributors, it now destroys their whole reason for being. I'm very curious how long The Boner survives all this.
                      Can I ask a stupid question? Why didn't the Bush Tax Cuts ever have to be offset by spending reductions?

I don't get it.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Can I ask a stupid question? Why didn't the Bush Tax Cuts ever have to be offset by spending reductions?

I don't get it.
                        Deficits don't matter.

Besides, we had 2 wars to fight!

Comment

Deficits don't matter.

Besides, we had 2 wars to fight!
                          I understand that. But what I don't get is why the party that needs spending reductions for this tax cut didn't need the same thing for the Bush Tax Cuts.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I don't get it.
                            When has anything that costs money out of the budget been matched by spending cuts? I have yet to see it on a substantive basis. But, as usual, you bang on Bush and give others the free pass.

Oh, and if Bush had proposed spending cuts, which he should have, Congress (both Reps and Dems) wouldn't have given him teh necessary support. But he still should have, as every other president for the last 30 years should have.
                            Originally posted by Priceless
                            Good to see you're so reasonable.
                            Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                            Very well, said.
                            Originally posted by Rover
                            A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                              When has anything that costs money out of the budget been matched by spending cuts? I have yet to see it on a substantive basis. But, as usual, you bang on Bush and give others the free pass.

Oh, and if Bush had proposed spending cuts, which he should have, Congress (both Reps and Dems) wouldn't have given him teh necessary support. But he still should have, as every other president for the last 30 years should have.
                              Woooooooooooooooooooooosh.

I'm not being partisan here, Bob. I want to know why. I understand that the Republicans didn't win here. I actually agree with them to a certain extent. I don't agree with Social Security Trust Fund as a bank for funding stimulus. What I want to know is why this tax cut needs offsetting budget cuts but the Bush Tax Cuts don't. It's a simple question.

Comment

Working...
                              X