X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    What about the club team?
    I guess I meant to say hockey programs from outside the RPI community.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Andrew Hamburg is a different person and was still playing for CC last weekend. It would be odd for him to announce a transfer at this time. I suspect that collegecommitments.com is wrong.
      Thought I mention that Eliteprospects.com also has Andrew Hamburg coming to RPI for 2012-13. Im not sure if either website gets its information from the other or not.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player...medium=twitter

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
        Thought I mention that Eliteprospects.com also has Andrew Hamburg coming to RPI for 2012-13. Im not sure if either website gets its information from the other or not.

Under the "Transactions" section on that page, it says that it's sourced from the CollegeCommitments site (specifically, this version).
        RPI Class of 2012
        Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
          Under the "Transactions" section on that page, it says that it's sourced from the CollegeCommitments site (specifically, this version).
          Thanks.

Comment

I would say yes. If you clik eliteprospects & scroll down to Transactions you will see SCOURCE for Anthony Hamburg...clik that & it takes you to Collegehockey Inc. As has been mentioned earlier in thread it would seem strange for a player w/1 yr of eligibility left to transfer.
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Thanks.
              We could always attempt to find a CC thread and give them a scare, but there is little CC fan interest on USCHO.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

We could always attempt to find a CC thread and give them a scare, but there is little CC fan interest on USCHO.
                Do they even have a thread, or would have to go to the "Fire Scott Owens" thread?

Comment

scroll down to post #11.....http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com/topic/...s#.T1Eg6Ji4JSU
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                    I think that it is time to forget about this, at least until Ed Weaver picks up on it.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

As has been mentioned earlier in thread it would seem strange for a player w/1 yr of eligibility left to transfer.
                      Turk-May not be as surprising as many would think. A degree from RPI can add a bit to a yearly salary. I'm sure it added a zero or 2 at the end of my paycheck.
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        Turk-May not be as surprising as many would think. A degree from RPI can add a bit to a yearly salary. I'm sure it added a zero or 2 at the end of my paycheck.
                        Good point Doc. He is majoring in Mathematical Economics.....http://www.cctigers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=1962

Comment

Good point Doc. He is majoring in Mathematical Economics.....http://www.cctigers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=1962
                          That is something I defer to Ralph to comment on. I have no clue what that field would be like.(isn't all economics mathematical?)
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

That is something I defer to Ralph to comment on. I have no clue what that field would be like.(isn't all economics mathematical?)
                            Not all of it, but a lot of it is. Perhaps he's looking into stock brokerage?

Comment

There is also the voodoo type.

Now I remember why I keep track of the post number number of each recruit's last game. Relevant stuff gets buried under tangents.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

There is also the voodoo type.

Now I remember why I keep track of the post number number of each recruit's last game. Relevant stuff gets buried under tangents.
                                How is a potential recruit's potential major a tangent?

Comment

Working...
                                X