X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2012: The Chase for the Cup

Nice game Joey!!!
    NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

That was closer than it needed to be, but...

23!

Comment

Last night on Coach's Corner, Grapes goes on his usual rant about Detroit being a bunch of soft Euros that don't fight, or otherwise play hockey the way it should be played. Nevermind they had five fights in five straight games not too long ago.

What happens today? Abdelkader fights.

Keep it up, Don.

Comment

Matt Cooke scored a 3 on 5 shorthanded goal against the Flyers.

That should be an automatic forfeit.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

This

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of d nozzles.
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

The Habs are all wearing #8 in the warmup as a tribute to Gary Carter. Sweaters will be auctioned for charity.

Classy move.
                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Just watched the NHL 36-hour show on Nicklas Lidstrom. I'm convinced more than ever that this is his last year.

Enjoy it while you can, fellow hockey fans. I'm not sure we realize what we're watching with him.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    Just watched the NHL 36-hour show on Nicklas Lidstrom. I'm convinced more than ever that this is his last year.

Enjoy it while you can, fellow hockey fans. I'm not sure we realize what we're watching with him.
                    Is Lidstrom a coaching or management prospect? Or both?
                    NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

I think he's going to go home and be with his kids for a few years. Whether that's here or Sweden is anyone's guess.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                        The Habs are all wearing #8 in the warmup as a tribute to Gary Carter. Sweaters will be auctioned for charity.

Classy move.
                        Awesome.
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

According to Bob McKenzie, the Wings have put Conklin on waivers.

Congrats to Joey Mac on earning the backup job.

Comment

Bombsell report from Real Sports as written by Puck Daddy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...;_ylv=3?cmp=fb
                            Twitter: DanMountSports
                            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Quincey to TB, Steve Downie to Colorado, then Tampa flips Quincey to Detroit for a 1st and Piche (minor leaguer)

McKenzie states that at worst, it will be good insurance for Detroit if Stuart signs elsewhere, or Lidstrom retires, although many in Detroit think he will be back for another year. Really hope that is the case.

Comment

I'm pretty sure going down 4-0 to Columbus should be an automatic bag skate the next morning, even if you come back to win it.

Comment

Working...
                                X