X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2012: The Chase for the Cup

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    Good to see Moore back in the west. As far as I'm concerned, he still owes Bertuzzi a stick to the neck. Or a shiv.
    Wrong Moore. Steve never played again.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Wrong Moore. Steve never played again.
      Dominic is his little brother. I think he was talking about getting some payback for his bro.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Rich Peverley out 4-6 weeks with a knee sprain.
        UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          Dominic is his little brother. I think he was talking about getting some payback for his bro.
          This.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            This.
            In the words of CM Punk in his ROH days, "Someone's gonna die!"
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Thank you Pavel!
              NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Why are the former Griffins forgetting how to score on Pekka Rinne? Just like Pavel did: up over Rinne's right shoulder.

A LOT of the former Griffins scored on him when he was with the Milwaukee Admirals. They get called up and forget those things apparently.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post

Thank you Pavel!
                  Two great assist passes also!

Comment

• Originally posted by UNH GH View Post
                    I don't how many of you have seen this site but it is *ing hilarious with its simplicity.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      In that case, if he jumps Bertuzzi in the first five minutes tomorrow, I'll buy his farking jersey.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

So I tune in late to NBC's coverage of the Pens and Sabres on Hockey Day in America and and somewhat surprised to hear TSN's Gord Miller and Ray Ferraro doing the game.

Not that I'm complaining!
                        Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                          So I tune in late to NBC's coverage of the Pens and Sabres on Hockey Day in America and and somewhat surprised to hear TSN's Gord Miller and Ray Ferraro doing the game.

Not that I'm complaining!
                          Could have fooled me. I'm hearing Jeanneret, Neale, and Ray.

Comment

And, it's nice to hear Ken Daniels and Darren Pang doing the NBC broadcast of the Red Wings and Sharks.
                            NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
                              And, it's nice to hear Ken Daniels and Darren Pang doing the NBC broadcast of the Red Wings and Sharks.
                              NBC does a good job of picking people for these multi-game events like today.

A guy I'm becoming a fan of is Mark Lee of CBC. He usually does the late game on HNIC. He's very good. Only gets excited when the moment calls for it instead of screaming at every juncture.
                              Twitter: DanMountSports
                              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Norris Division finish in Chicago

And the Wings refuse to lose.
                                Last edited by SteveP; 02-19-2012, 02:11 PM.
                                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Working...
                                X