X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2012: The Chase for the Cup

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
    That's a great deal for Columbus if Erixon is involved.
    Even without him it's a good deal for them.
    My Four Favorite teams:
    RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
    Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

• I'd much rather take Dustin Brown over Rick Nash as a Rangers fan right now. I like the way he plays the game and I feel he would fit much easier into Torts system than Nash.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
        I'd much rather take Dustin Brown over Rick Nash as a Rangers fan right now. I like the way he plays the game and I feel he would fit much easier into Torts system than Nash.
        I think the Kings have said Brown is no longer on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
          Word has it, Rangers are offering either Del Zotto or McDonagh, a 1st and a prospect (likely Tim Erixon) to Columbus for Nash. Believed to be the best offer thus far.
          Rangers are refusing to offer either of those players. NY Post's Larry Brooks has stated as such a few times. A lot of the Rangers beat writers are saying Dubinsky, Erixon/Dylan McIlrath, B-prospect, & a 1st is likely the highest the Rangers will go at this time.

Comment

What the hell happened with McClellan? Did he fall off the bench or something? Weird...
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

If any of you Minnesota people know the twunt behind the Sharks bench on her phone waving happily at the camera while they're giving medical attention to a guy on the bench, punch her for me.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Seems as though being in San Jose has turned Burns into a doosh.

Comment

Evidently McClellan was hit by a stick. Must have been a pretty good whack.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Seems as though being in San Jose has turned Burns into a doosh.
                    In general that means he was always a doosh. He was just YOUR doosh.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      seems as though being around thornton has turned burns into a doosh.
                      Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Fixed
                        Your team extended Todd Bertuzzi. Get out of your ivory tower.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Fixed
                          Shawn Thornton doesn't play for the Sharks.
                          Old Monster Records

Comment

I don't actually think he is a doosh. He is just angry from all the sucking at defense he has been doing today.

Comment

Haha! That figures.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                Your team extended Todd Bertuzzi. Get out of your ivory tower.
                                Bert's mellowed out in his old age. Thanks to counseling, he's down to killing just two puppies per year now.

Comment

Working...
                                X