X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UML 2011-2012 Thread: Part II

Originally posted by Patman View Post
    Gotta work on that cute voice
    Yeah but I talked to a girl. Cute voice not required.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryK View Post
      Yeah but I talked to a girl. Cute voice not required.
      You never know.
      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Got 3 tickets for Section 13/Row J. Unlike arenas where there are no "real" bad seats, at Lawler there are no real great seats. I wanted to be higher up at the end Lowell shoots twice, and these tickets accomplished that at least.
        Lowell Forever
        Forever Lowell

Comment

There are quite a few good seats, especially the last three rows at center ice. J in 12 will give you a good view.

Comment

Just picked up my tickets online. Section 1, general admission. Would've been nice to sit with other Lowell fans but I'll take a seat wherever I can get it. Can't believe their next three games are already sold out!
            UMASS LOWELL RIVER HAWKS HOCKEY

Comment

Seems like a really good amount of Lowell fans will be there. Unfortunately it seems like we've all completely forgotten there are a few games prior to that, including two this weekend.
              Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                Seems like a really good amount of Lowell fans will be there. Unfortunately it seems like we've all completely forgotten there are a few games prior to that, including two this weekend.
                Weekend preview from the UML site.
                http://www.goriverhawks.com/sports/m...020212aaa.html

Comment

Originally posted by John_Fuller View Post
                  On Tuesday, I went to the box office at lunch being ten minutes from my office. He told me that Row D was the higher row available in Section 12 after pressing him.
                  I hate when that happens, especially since you went to the box office. I bought tickets online the other day and ended up with section 13, row K, although I think I have the last few seats in the row. At least I'm up high.

I really like the ticket system that NU uses. When I bought tickets online for the last Lowell game at NU I was able to see all the available seats in each section. I was able to pick which seats I wanted and ended up with first row balcony.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                    Yeah, this is the problem where you know you have to win the next two games at home against the tenth-place team.

So, I'm watching the Bruins game and have seen three promos for the Beanpot. That's interesting as NESN is broadcasting a HE league game on Saturday night.
                    - John

2013, 2014, 2017: UML Hockey: Hockey East Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Fuller View Post
                      Yeah, this is the problem where you know you have to win the next two games at home against the tenth-place team.

So, I'm watching the Bruins game and have seen three promos for the Beanpot. That's interesting as NESN is broadcasting a HE league game on Saturday night.
                      The annual Monday tournament?

Either way, Saturday I'm headed to Penn Quarter Sports Tavern to watch the game. I don't want to be disappointed.

If we want to dance we need to pick up these wins... Period.
                      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                      Skating Friar Jersey
                      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Re: UML 2011-2012 Thread: Part II

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                        Update on UVM's Connor Brickley.
                        Brickley at practice: Vermont sophomore Connor Brickley is back full at practice, though his status for the weekend games at Lowell is still uncertain. “He looked amazing,” said UVM coach Kevin Sneddon after watching Brickley Monday.
                        http://blogs.burlingtonfreepress.com...nd-milestones/

Hopefully the Hawks can take care of business this weekend.

Comment

Lowell currently has 5 players who have more than 20 points (Val, Wilson, Ferreira, Wetmore, and Arnold). Wallin, Pendenza, and Ruhwedel will all hopefully be there by the end of next weekend at the latest (18, 18, and 19 respectively), and Holmstrom is currently only 6 back. That would be 9 players with 20+ points. Can't stop shaking my head at this team and what it has already accomplished compared to preseason expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                            Update on UVM's Connor Brickley.

http://blogs.burlingtonfreepress.com...nd-milestones/

Hopefully the Hawks can take care of business this weekend.
                            I saw that yesterday. If he looked so "amazing," how can his status for the weekend still be uncertain. I say if he can play, get him out there--his team desperately needs him.

Comment

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
                              I saw that yesterday. If he looked so "amazing," how can his status for the weekend still be uncertain. I say if he can play, get him out there--his team desperately needs him.
                              miracle?

Comment

Both USCHO writers picking a Lowell sweep.
                                Monty

Comment

Working...
                                X