X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2011-2012 Thread: Part II

Originally posted by Patman View Post
    Not to me, it takes awhile to get that kind of stuff in the pipeline. More to the point, Thursday-Friday-Sunday??? I don't like it when my kickball schedule is interfered with (thursday game)... especially when that is also in playoff mode.
    I agree with you about getting them out there early but the fact that there isn't a disclaimer or something stating that there is a chance there will not be games at Tsongas next week is the strange part to me. Hope to see a big Lowell crowd tonight down at PC. Lets wrap up home ice tonight!

Comment

Well I was desperately hoping to see some life after a disappointing weekend against Merrimack, and so far, so good. 3-0 after 1 for Lowell, Budd (6), Arnold (16, PP) and Homlstrom (10), with Pendanza and Kamrass each having two assists.
      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

New goalie, same results. Wetmore makes it 4-0, his 11th, from Wilson (18) and Eiserman (4) at 1:09.

Keeping a close eye on other scores around the league, especially BU, which is down 1-0 to NU after 1.
        Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Gumby is in Providence. Need I say more?

Comment

20 more minutes Lowell ... 4-1. Shots 25-13.
            Monty

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
              20 more minutes Lowell ... 4-1. Shots 25-13.

Comment

Games next week will be Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. Sunday game at 4pm if needed.

Comment

And unless Lowell takes 2nd, it looks like it'll be UNH next weekend.

Comment

Home ice!!!!!!
                    "We will play a style that is a puck-possession game, an up-tempo style ... It will rely on speed and toughness. I’m sure these players can
                    make that adjustment very easily. We’re going to make the Tsongas a tough place to get points for other teams." -UML Coach Norm Bazin

Comment

5-1 UML, shots were 37-24. What a response by the boys.

NU has nothing to play for tonight if UMass wins their game (they're up 2-1) as the Huskies are getting killed, so that won't help us. If Lowell ties BU, we do get the 2 seed, but that would require winning tomorrow and hoping NU somehow pulls off the upset.

HOME ICE!
                      Monty

Comment

w0000000000000000000000t!!! Thank you gumby!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                          5-1 UML, shots were 37-24. What a response by the boys.

NU has nothing to play for tonight if UMass wins their game (they're up 2-1) as the Huskies are getting killed, so that won't help us. If Lowell ties BU, we do get the 2 seed, but that would require winning tomorrow and hoping NU somehow pulls off the upset.

HOME ICE!
                          Hopefully seniors attempt to go out with some pride on their home ice.

Comment

The last time we had home ice I was still attending Lowell....

Comment

Currently tied for 5th in the pairwise. A win tomorrow would be lovely.
                              Lowell Forever
                              Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by fffernan View Post
                                The last time we had home ice I was still attending Lowell....
                                hmm... didn't realize you were still in at that point... sophomore myself.

Would love to say I'll be going but I won't.... let's win the next one then we can figure out which regional we're in... mmm... gov't rate hotels...
                                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                                Skating Friar Jersey
                                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Working...
                                X