X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Season Thread: PART II

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    ??? that would have made it 1-0 nu
    oops, too many Sierra Pale Ale before. I was a bit groggy this morning, now i do remember it

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
      If they lose to Vermont after this torching of NU, it would really puzzle me about this team. Please, just play solid hockey and win convincingly over the last place team before the Beanpot Final with BU.
      This game is on the NBC Sports Network, live at 7:30pm. If you got Versus, you get the NBC Sports Network.
      Chris V
      Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
        This game is on the NBC Sports Network, live at 7:30pm. If you got Versus, you get the NBC Sports Network.
        Is versus part of basic comcast package or do you have to pay extra for it? I live on the south shore area.

I have NESN and used to see versus on the non HD channels.
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

see. y'all should have listened to me and relaxed and knew what was coming! 7-1. nice!

congrats on your beanpot/he reg season run/he title/ncaa title.

..everybody doubts me!!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Normally i'd believe you, but this is clear sandbagging. Bc is 4-5-1 against the hockey east contenders...nothing to write home about. They'll be in a dog fight down the stretch for home ice IMO. Would love it if they finished 3rd.

Comment

I don't care where we finish as long as we don't have to play BU at Conte.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

I see the HD version of NBC Sports Network showing up as Channel 865 for your area (I picked an arbitrary address in Hingham off their web site.)

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                Is versus part of basic comcast package or do you have to pay extra for it? I live on the south shore area.

I have NESN and used to see versus on the non HD channels.
                Chris V

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  Normally i'd believe you, but this is clear sandbagging.
                  Mookie=ultimate sandbagger

Comment

Normally i'd believe you, but this is clear sandbagging. Bc is 4-5-1 against the hockey east contenders...nothing to write home about. They'll be in a dog fight down the stretch for home ice IMO. Would love it if they finished 3rd.
                    The reason I don't we'll be in a fight for home ice is the 3 against UVM but then again we don't have the best history up at Burlington.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Season Thread: PART II

i dont envy the 5th seed , whom ever it is going to be

Comment

I want UMass in the playoffs...then how about Maine in the semis and BU in the finals?

Comment

I want UMass in the playoffs...then how about Maine in the semis and BU in the finals?
                          UMass is such an amazing story: unable to lose at home; unable to win on the road. And we sure do 'owe' Maine.
                          Chris V

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                            UMass is such an amazing story: unable to lose at home; unable to win on the road. And we sure do 'owe' Maine.
                            yeah, except when we really needed them to win a home game they lose with 2 seconds left vs Mack last time out............ I hope Jerry has the boys ready for the ultimate trap game tomorrow night. We absolutely can not lose this game

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                              yeah, except when we really needed them to win a home game they lose with 2 seconds left vs Mack last time out....
                              Actually it was a tie... it just felt like a loss.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Big two points on the line tomorrow night. I haven't seen Vermont play this year, but if they are similar to Sneddon teams of the past and play the trap, this game will be great preparation for Monday. BU was so boring to watch Monday night playing that style and if Harvard had BC's offensive talent, that passive style would have came back to kill them. Harvard took it to BU 5x5 in the third, they just didn't have the offensive depth. Back to the game tomorrow, BC needs to get strong goaltending. I see weak BC goaltending and strong Vermont goaltending as the only way Vermont can steal the game. That said, I think BC will win by 2 or 3 goals. Remember, players on this team know what it takes to win championships and they know this is the time of year it gets done.

Comment

Working...
                                X