This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season Thread: PART II

I know Dumoulin broke up the play on the GWG and Alber is credited with a + on the goal, but was that Alber who made the first outlet pass or did he come on during a line change you can't see in the highlights? It doesn't look like Alber but I can't tell who it is.

Comment

Since we are talking about York and how long he stays, and also have mentioned how much of a fxckup Greasy Gene is, I think you have to theorize that York is well aware of Gene and wants to outstay him (God willing healthwise) so he can leave the next hire to someone that isn't a greasy midget loser. Assuming he isn't allowed to hand-pick his successor.
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Looking at the Hockey East landscape, jobs I could see opening up:

UMass
        Vermont

Not saying anything is imminent, but I COULD see it in the near future. Wonder if they'd take a look at Cav.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Looking at the Hockey East landscape, jobs I could see opening up:

UMass
          Vermont

Not saying anything is imminent, but I COULD see it in the near future. Wonder if they'd take a look at cav.
          I could be pulling this out if my ***, but wasn't Cav offered a head coach job recently (last few years) and turned it down?
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            I know Dumoulin broke up the play on the GWG and Alber is credited with a + on the goal, but was that Alber who made the first outlet pass or did he come on during a line change you can't see in the highlights? It doesn't look like Alber but I can't tell who it is.
            I just checked it out and i am pretty sure it's Wey

Comment

bump this thread Eagles. We selling this game out Friday night? Jerry going for 900, home game after a Beanpot win, against a really good team? I hope Conte is rocking again

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                bump this thread Eagles. We selling this game out Friday night? Jerry going for 900, home game after a Beanpot win, against a really good team? I hope Conte is rocking again
                i forgot about that... and i posted here that i had a thought he would be up for #900 on monday night. that would have made it cool
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Friday & next Saturday are sold out.

Only the 2 UVM games have tickets available

Comment

Just watched "Five Minute Major" (surprised Hockey East goes with that title) with Chris Kreider on the HE site...at one point, the hot chick makes it seem like BC had a decided advantage in fan support the other night. I wasn't there...curious what people think about that.

Comment

I just checked it out and i am pretty sure it's Wey
                      I just checked it out (again) and the first person Arnold gets to has a number 3 on his jersey.
                      sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        Just watched "Five Minute Major" (surprised Hockey East goes with that title) with Chris Kreider on the HE site...at one point, the hot chick makes it seem like BC had a decided advantage in fan support the other night. I wasn't there...curious what people think about that.
                        i agree, we had almost 5 full sections BU not quite 4 full. Same deal last year

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
                        I just checked it out (again) and the first person Arnold gets to has a number 3 on his jersey.
                        hmmm i dont see a 3 on the ice

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                          Friday & next Saturday are sold out.

Only the 2 UVM games have tickets available
                          Taking my in-laws to their first game next Saturday. I'm worried about what they'll think of me in my "natural environment" ... heh.
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                            Taking my in-laws to their first game next Saturday. I'm worried about what they'll think of me in my "natural environment" ... heh.
                            Saturday at 3:30 is an odd time, will be interesting to see how the crowd (and students are).

Add in 2 more sellouts our lead in HE attendance will be absurd

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                              Saturday at 3:30 is an odd time, will be interesting to see how the crowd (and students are).

Add in 2 more sellouts our lead in HE attendance will be absurd
                              that's funny because i did do that having coffee this morning for Sh*ts and giggles, i added 3 sellouts(figuring a sell out senior night and 6000 for the other game and that would make our average for the year about 6750 give or take......

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
                                hmmm i dont see a 3 on the ice
                                I think what happened is someone other than Alber (you seem to think it was Wey) made the first outlet pass and then went off for a change. I'm assuming Alber just jumped on for him and was on the ice when the goal was actually scored.

Comment

Working...
                                X