Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The YouTube Thread: REBOOT!

And a meme is born.

Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

u laugh u lose

Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

That sounds so much better than actual dubstep. Yes, I am serious. No I am not a crackpot.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
          And a meme is born.

Twitch, was that you who commented on her video calling her "*ing awesome?" I agree. You know she's going to mess with her boyfriend's head.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I could watch this all day.
            That was strangely awesome. Probably because it's one of my favorite episodes. I only wish they would have had Boggle Playing Chicken.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

And a meme is born.

She's back. This time it's Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me Maybe. Not gonna lie, she's cute. I'd hit it. Silence from the peanut gallery.

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Ummm...ow.

Comment

There are MANY versions of this on youtube but this one a friend showed me is my favorite:

Comment

Just for the heck of it...the Charles Van Doren/Herb Stempel episode of Twenty-One that was discovered to be rigged and brought down the quiz show business in the 50's.

Comment

******* width="560" height="315">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TrezLkmR2Xc?version=3&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TrezLkmR2Xc?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">
                        Because you can't take the nature out of a snow leopard...

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

NASA -- this is why we have flight testing....

CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

******* width="560" height="315">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KtzqvqzBdUQ?version=3&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KtzqvqzBdUQ?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                              ******* width="560" height="315">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KtzqvqzBdUQ?version=3&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KtzqvqzBdUQ?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

It is what it is.
                              Wow.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                It is what it is.
                                Amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X