X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Things Denver XXXII

Run and tell that, homeboy

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
    The elusive Puck Swami responded to this very good DU Clarion editorial yesterday.
    Originally posted by vizoroo
    Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
    Originally posted by duper
    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
    Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
    Originally posted by dggoddard
    Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

The elusive Puck Swami responded to this very good DU Clarion editorial yesterday.

http://www.duclarion.com/sports/wher...2#.T05MtcyziME
      So good to see the glow of Swami's countenance once again.
      GO DU !!!

Comment

http://www.duclarion.com/sports/wher...2#.T05MtcyziME

sniff, sniff.
        "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
        Tom Serratore

Comment

And he did so without insulting any of the coaching staff, players or their families.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBossMan View Post
            And he did so without insulting any of the coaching staff, players or their families.
            How do you know? A second question: do you ever plan to offer anything positive here, other than b*tching about Swami or any other DU fan/alumnus who "insults" thin-skinned coaches, players or family members?

I'd recommend learning a new song. This one is getting boring.
            Last edited by Old Pio; 02-29-2012, 05:29 PM.
            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
              How do you know? A second question: do you ever plan to offer anything positive here, other than b*tching about Swami or any other DU fan/alumnus who "insults" thin-skinned coaches, players or family members?

I'd recommend learning a new song. This one is getting boring.
              I'm not smiling, that's gas.
              Originally posted by vizoroo
              Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
              Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
              Originally posted by dggoddard
              Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                So good to see the glow of Swami's countenance once again.
                I miss the guy a lot, and I'm not a DU fan. Only problem was Swami always elevated the discussion, and I don't elevate well.

Comment

Chambers reporting that DU gets a commitment from Dylan Gambrell, a 9th grader on Angelo Ricci's U-16 Colorado Thunderbird Team. Will be at DU in 2015.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/colleges...d-to-du/23140/

Gwoz on his radio show last night. "I don't know when David Makowski will be back." Beau has not been cleared for practice and he opines that he is 2 to 3 weeks away, probably in time for the NCAAs.
                  DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBossMan View Post
                    Why are you so jealous of Puck Swami? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                      Why are you so jealous of Puck Swami? I don't get it.
                      Neither do the rest of us, mon ami.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                        Gwoz on his radio show last night. "I don't know when David Makowski will be back." Beau has not been cleared for practice and he opines that he is 2 to 3 weeks away, probably in time for the NCAAs.
                        Beau's recovery seems to be taking longer than initially expected. Not good news.
                        But I guess I'm more concerned about David Makowski. The nebulous upper body injury is part of the problem. As I recall the initial report was severe headaches. With all the press about concussion effects, it is pretty frightening, not just for the present, but for his future. And if it isn't a concussion....
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                          Beau's recovery seems to be taking longer than initially expected. Not good news.
                          But I guess I'm more concerned about David Makowski. The nebulous upper body injury is part of the problem. As I recall the initial report was severe headaches. With all the press about concussion effects, it is pretty frightening, not just for the present, but for his future. And if it isn't a concussion....
                          I'm beginning to think we've seen the last of those two this seaason. And Makowski's injury is very worrisome. And with such lengthy time on the beach, how effective are they likely to be when they return anyway? Obviously the most important this is their long term prognosis. Let's just hope for the best for both young men.

Comment

Here it is thursday an no one has been talking about this weekend's games. DU has home ice advantage for the first round of the playoffs, but this weekend makes a big deifference in who we play. Plus the Pios need to get winning 2 in a row on track. As of today we would be hosting Bemidji, but Wisconsin and St. Cloud are also possibilities.

UNO is a good team that can be dangerous and taking them lightly would be a big mistake. Two points is mandatory and 4 is preferred. We need to keep winning to get a place in the NCAAs.

S11, Think Zucker has had 2 penalty shots this year and missed both. Think we have given up 2 penalty shots this season. (If I get bored later, may go back and check the box scores.)
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

I think that a 4 point weekend is very important. This team plays off and on needs to ramp it up this time of year. Not just for the ncaa berth but to bring consistancy and vigor to their regular style of play. I saw signs of grit at the saturday UND game in addition to a visable attitude of "i am not taking this crap anymore". Time to take it to UNO.

Comment

UNO vs. Denver part two: The battle of the teams that lost to Hunstville

Comment

Working...
                                X