Our little secret O.P.
    Soon to be lurking for two decades !

Comment

• Re: All Things Denver XXXII

BC's win puts the Pios in sole possession of 7th place in the PWR
      GO DU !!!

Comment

• All Things Denver XXXII

Dmann...........I watched the med staff work on Zucker on the ice and was kinda surprised that they didn't take him off on a back board with a neck brace.

I'm not sure that only a one game suspension sends the right message???

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
          BC's win puts the Pios in sole possession of 7th place in the PWR
          And that is why winning the first game of the year against BC can be so important late in the season.
          DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Ferris State, really?? Merrimack?, Mass Lowell?, Union? what a crazy season!!!
            "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
            Tom Serratore

Comment

Originally posted by Dmann View Post
              If it stays the way it is we are in for an awesome tourney!
              GO DU!!!!

ROWDY IN THE FIRST ROW!!!

DU Hockey National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005

Comment

This was just posted on Twitter, no surprise.

Dan Myers @CHNDanMyers
                Wild GM Chuck Fletcher just confirmed to KFAN radio that he will look to turn Denver forward Jason Zucker pro after this season.

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                  This was just posted on Twitter, no surprise.
                  Yeah, no surprise there, he is possibly the closest thing to a perfect hockey player. Any other flight risks?:

Beau Bennett?
                  Drew Shore?

With Bennett's short season, the Penguins might want to wait?

Drew wants to play with Quinten?

Discuss!!
                  Tom Serratore

Comment

I don't know about D. Shore and Beau. Maybe what one does, will influence the other. Drew seems the more likely of the two to stay, to play with his two brothers. That would increase DU's probability of contending next year, making it more likely that Bennett would return.

On one hand, Bennett's injury increases his likelihood of returning, as he needs more "seasoning" before he turns pro. On the other hand, the injury could cause the Pens to worry about their first round "investment," and make them want to get Beau into their system a little faster.

My offhand guess, is that Drew has a 70% chance of returning, and Beau has a 30% chance of returning.

My main concern, is whether Beau will be able to rejoin the team while they're still riding the momentum of Brittain's return and the sweep of the Gophers. I'd love to see him back in 3 weeks, but have no idea whether that's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
                      My main concern, is whether Beau will be able to rejoin the team while they're still riding the momentum of Brittain's return and the sweep of the Gophers. I'd love to see him back in 3 weeks, but have no idea whether that's possible.
                      He's skating with the team now, that's gotta be a good sign!
                      Tom Serratore

Comment

Originally posted by Dmann View Post
                        I got Tampa tix to watch them ?! ...REFUND !
                        Soon to be lurking for two decades !

Comment

Originally posted by ScottA View Post
                          I got Tampa tix to watch them ?! ...REFUND !
                          Don't worry.

They won't get out of the Regionals.

Just repeat 10 times, "Pairwise is a Fickle Beast."
                          Last edited by dggoddard; 02-14-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                            Just repeat 10 times, "Pairwise is a Fickle Beast."
                            As the Pairwise giveth, it can taketh away. DU's meteoric rise from 17th to 7th after the weekend was great. But it also makes me worry that we could drop, even with a successful weekend in Madison. The Badgers aren't exactly tearing it up this year as a "quality opponent."

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
                              As the Pairwise giveth, it can taketh away. DU's meteoric rise from 17th to 7th after the weekend was great. But it also makes me worry that we could drop, even with a successful weekend in Madison. The Badgers aren't exactly tearing it up this year as a "quality opponent."
                              Wins will not hurt DU in the PWR but losses will. DU controls their own destiny. If they keep on winning only good things can happen. DU does not have to worry about what other teams do, all they need to do is take care of business and the boys are in the big dance.

Scott Mayfield named WCHA Rookie of the Week

http://www.denverpioneers.com/ViewAr...CLID=205380005
                              Last edited by du78; 02-14-2012, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                                Wins will not hurt DU in the PWR but losses will. DU controls their own destiny. If they keep on winning only good things can happen. DU does not have to worry about what other teams do, all they need to do is take care of business and the boys are in the big dance.

Scott Mayfield named WCHA Rookie of the Week

http://www.denverpioneers.com/ViewAr...CLID=205380005

Say more things like that!!
                                Tom Serratore

Comment

Working...
                                X