2013-2014 D1 Commitments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013-2014 D1 Commitments

Not the full story with Pensavalle...she left Assabet...Carl did not "blackball" her, although most people would believe that of him.She also left Middlesex after 1 year. Seems there are two sides to this story. I heard she is in search of a team where she can be the star.

Comment

• Originally posted by iced mom View Post
      Not the full story with Pensavalle...she left Assabet...Carl did not "blackball" her, although most people would believe that of him.She also left Middlesex after 1 year. Seems there are two sides to this story. I heard she is in search of a team where she can be the star.
      She plays at nobles, they have lots of stars

Comment

From the London team website:
        Tia Kipfer
        School: St. Michael Catholic Secondary
        Graduation Year: 2013
        Robert Morris University

Comment

Clearly not the facts but I wouldn't expect this post to be any different. People who don't like Carl don't need the facts to bash him. I have to ask, did Fusco black ball her from playing for the Wizards? Because I'm pretty sure she's not going to play for your team either. She did play for team Pittsburg this weekend. So this player left Assabet in April then joined the Wizards and left them sometime after that and is now playing for team Pittsburg. But Carl is the bad guy here............right.
          Last edited by UCONN FAN; 09-26-2012, 11:38 AM.
          Fire Chiarelli!

Comment

Stop talking about this kid...she's not that good yet.

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN FAN View Post
              Clearly not the facts but I wouldn't expect this post to be any different. People who don't like Carl don't need the facts to bash him. I have to ask, did Fusco black ball her from playing for the Wizards? Because I'm pretty sure she's not going to play for your team either. She did play for team Pittsburg this weekend. So this player left Assabet in April then joined the Wizards and left them sometime after that and is now playing for team Pittsburg. But Carl is the bad guy here............right.

Yup.

You got it now sweetie. Very bad guy. The old * needs to just go away. The sooner the better.

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN FAN View Post
                First of all, no one should be putting a hockey player in the middle of anything. Courtney is a great hockey player, and will continue to improve. Youth players do need different coaches during their young hockey days to pick up different styles, habits, ways of playing the game and not just input from one coach or one group of coaches. So kudos to her for doing what is best for her, whatever the reason. Regarding her going from Assabet to Team Pittsburh to Wizards back to Team Pittsburg. My understanding is that she left Assabet and was accepted to Team P and then rejected so went to Wizards. What happened after that? I have no idea. But like I said, getting coaching from different style coaches makes for a much better player than a player who has one coach from U8 to U19. Also, I understand she is not leaving the Wizards shorthanded on forward by moving to the place she originally chose to go, Team Pittsburgh. The kid will do fine in hockey world.

Comment

Who cares!!!

Let's get back to topic or create another thread. Please!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WCHFan View Post
                    Who cares!!!

Let's get back to topic or create another thread. Please!!!!!!
                    Yeah.....I'm regretting my positive posting about the Wizards players that kicked all of this off. Definitely won't make that mistake again!

Comment

We are allowed to bash minors on this board?

Comment

Couple more NAHA Commitments:

Dartmouth
                        Mackenzie St. Onge..............F.................(NAHA)........ .................Stowe, Vt

Vermont
                        Sarah Kelly............................F/D...........(NAHA)..................Binghampton, NY

Comment

I've heard rumors that Catherine Dubois, who I think is one of the best F's for the 2013 class, is close to committing. Any idea what schools shes narrowed it down to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumbles View Post
                            I've heard rumors that Catherine Dubois, who I think is one of the best F's for the 2013 class, is close to committing. Any idea what schools shes narrowed it down to?
                            I haven't heard but rumor is that Stephanie Lemieux verbally committed to Boston College and Kelly Pannek to U of M. Anybody know for sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeysbest View Post
                              I haven't heard but rumor is that Stephanie Lemieux verbally committed to Boston College and Kelly Pannek to U of M. Anybody know for sure?
                              Looks official... http://www.pittsburghpenguinselite.com/

Boston College
                              Stephanie Lemieux.............F...........(Pittsburgh Elite)...................PA

Comment

Originally posted by Bumbles View Post
                                Who does Catherine Dubois play for?

Comment

Working...
                                X