X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miac 2011-2012

Originally posted by eg1351 View Post
    Lindenwood @ St. Ben's (Sorry Bennies.)
    Lindenwood @ St. Kates (hate to say it but until St. Kate's proves it, I find it tough to bet on them.)
    Remember that Lindenwood is actually a D1 team now...so they really should beat up on the D3 teams they play. Especially when they are St. Ben's and the new St. Kates. So no apologies needed there.
    UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
    NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
    Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
      Remember that Lindenwood is actually a D1 team now...so they really should beat up on the D3 teams they play. Especially when they are St. Ben's and the new St. Kates. So no apologies needed there.
      But also remember that roughly half their team is made up of carry-over club team members, so that should even things out. I would agree that with another year of recruiting Lindenwood should be heavily favored next season.
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Lindenwood may beat St.Ben's but I doubt they will beat St.Kates.They still have some pretty good players but their
        Goaltending will be the biggest ?

Comment

Originally posted by GoGoGophers View Post
          Lindenwood may beat St.Ben's but I doubt they will beat St.Kates.They still have some pretty good players but their
          If Lindenwood splits this weekend, it will be a huge disappointment or at least should be, for them.

Comment

Send em out to NY...see how successful they are at beating up on a few D3 teams out that way.....

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
              Send em out to NY...see how successful they are at beating up on a few D3 teams out that way.....
              Yeah, send them out to Cortland, Oswego, Potsdam, Utica....

Comment

Originally posted by 123kidd View Post
                Yeah, send them out to Cortland, Oswego, Potsdam, Utica....
                Nope thinkin more like RIT, Platty and say..Elmira?

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post

are you gonna be a little ***** all year?
                  UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                  NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                  Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

That and goal scoring... and defense... so bascially everything.

Comment

are you gonna be a little ***** all year?
                      You keep writing dumb posts and I'll keep challenging them.

BTW that's Big ***** to you pal...

Comment

Looks like Gustavus finally posted its roster.https://gustavus.edu/athletics/whky/roster/
                        9 Freshman on a team that graduated 3 could make for an interesting season.

Comment

Looks like Gustavus finally posted its roster.https://gustavus.edu/athletics/whky/roster/
                          9 Freshman on a team that graduated 3 could make for an interesting season.
                          I notice that Alyssa Gaulrapp is not on this year's roster - she played her first 3 years, and unless she left the school she would be a senior.
                          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by eg1351 View Post
                            This weekends Games:

(my predictions in bold)

Concordia (WI) @ GAC (After seeing the Marian/Cord score I am betting this game will be won by a touchdown)
                            Finlandia @ St. Kates (Pretty much a brand new St. Kate's team. Not exactly a test, but will probably be closer than MIAC fans want it to be)
                            St. Norberts @ St. Mary's (SNC won't surprise anyone this year, but they should still handle most MIAC teams)
                            Robert Morris @ Concordia (MN) (Robert Morris is a decent club team but they don't compare to most of the MIAC)
                            Lindenwood @ St. Ben's (Sorry Bennies.)
                            St. Norberts @ GAC (This is the MIAC game I am most looking forward to this weekend. I am betting on a one-goal game.)
                            Finlandia @ St. Ben's (You're welcome Bennies.)
                            Concordia (WI) @ St. Marys (SMU will be too much to handle for a Concordia team that will be banged up from the stomping GAC will give them)
                            Royal Military @ Concordia (MN) - (ditto above)
                            Lindenwood @ St. Kates (hate to say it but until St. Kate's proves it, I find it tough to bet on them.)
                            Bethel @ St. Olaf (One Word: Newstrom.)

I got 7 of 11. Not too bad. Norberts let me down against SMU. St. Kate's surprised against Lindenwood. Good weekend of hockey. MIAC conference play starts next week! I'll get my predictions in soon.

Comment

This Weekend's Matchups

St. Thomas vs. St. Ben's - Tommies sweep
                              GAC vs. Bethel - GAC 3 points
                              St. Olaf @ Concordia - Split - Olaf loses first game (blame it on travelling)
                              Augsburg vs. St. Kate's St. Kate's sweeps (gaining more hope after a decent showing against Lindenwood
                              Hamline vs. St. Mary's St. Mary's sweeps

Comment

St. Thomas vs. St Bens- St Thomas sweeps
                                Gustavus vs. Bethel- GAC sweep (rumor is Newstrom has mono)
                                St. Olaf @ Concordia- Concordia sweeps
                                Augsburg vs. St Kates- St Kate sweeps
                                Hamline vs. St Mary's- Split

Comment

Working...
                                X