Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Top 25 College Hockey Teams of the NCAA Era

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    I don't think FS23 is the one that needs thicker skin.
    Yeah because asking a question or having an opinion on such a topic is a no-no around these here parts, especially if you're a Gopher fan...

pffffft - weak sauce kid, better luck next time tho

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      I don't think FS23 is the one that needs thicker skin.
      I don't respect sellouts, so get bent

Comment

Having an opinion is great. Shoving it down everyone's throat three times in every effing thread isn't.

The Gophers have a great history. No doubt. People don't need to hear about it all effing day every effing day.

Also, I have been on here long enough to know that if you are getting angry at FS23 with what he posts, you are the one that needs thicker skin.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

This is getting ridiculous. Sorry to anyone actually trying to follow this thread for its intended purpose...

The 1966-1967 Cornell team was awesome. What's amazing, is that Dryden went 26-0-1. Of course, not quite as amazing as another Cornell goalie a few years later.

Here is the link again for those that don't want to sort through a couple dozen posts that shouldn't be in this thread...

http://www.collegehockeyweekly.com/Greatest-Teams.html
          North Dakota
          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
            This is getting ridiculous. Sorry to anyone actually trying to follow this thread for its intended purpose...

The 1966-1967 Cornell team was awesome. What's amazing, is that Dryden went 26-0-1. Of course, not quite as amazing as another Cornell goalie a few years later.

Here is the link again for those that don't want to sort through a couple dozen posts that shouldn't be in this thread...

http://www.collegehockeyweekly.com/Greatest-Teams.html
            This has only just begun. I don't appreciate being lied to and then made to feel bad about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Having an opinion is great. Shoving it down everyone's throat three times in every effing thread isn't.

The Gophers have a great history. No doubt. People don't need to hear about it all effing day every effing day.

Also, I have been on here long enough to know that if you are getting angry at FS23 with what he posts, you are the one that needs thicker skin.
              You obviously don't know the history behind this discussion, and I really don't appreciate the fact that you feel the need to jump in and take sides (all while taking a crap on our program's history). And just for the "cram down our throats" comment, I'm taking it up a notch.

And I don't know the FS23 you know, but the lying, deceitful pile of crap I know isn't worthy of respect.

Comment

Just so we're clear.

A fan who so happens to be a Goph fan comes along with a question or two and disagrees with the content, poster or anyone else who chimes in is seen as derailing the topic, and a typical arrogant Gopher fan?

That must be why the thread was created, silly me! I thought this was a forumn to discuss opinions..

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                  They played teams like Western Ontario, Guelph, and McMaster. No more criticizing the pre-NCAA Gopher schedules.
                  They also had the greatest college goalie ever and would probably win the national title in almost any season they played. Kinda surprised they're only 15, but we've got more coming. LET'S GO RED!

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Another person that feels the need to come to someones rescue or police the topic? Like stated below, I will have plenty of "policing needs" at the station tonight, stop over, we usually bring in Pizza on Fri nights.

Let me know when its ok to ask for 23's formula, and wether its ok or not to disagree, i'd hate to upset anyone around here or come off as an arrogant Gopher fan...

Comment

Originally posted by css228 View Post
                      They also had the greatest college goalie ever and would probably win the national title in almost any season they played. Kinda surprised they're only 15, but we've got more coming. LET'S GO RED!
                      It's crazy looking at Dryden's stats...the kid went 76-4-1, and could have easily won two more national titles.
                      North Dakota
                      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by mariucci View Post
                        Just so we're clear.

A fan who so happens to be a Goph fan comes along with a question or two and disagrees with the content, poster or anyone else who chimes in is seen as derailing the topic, and a typical arrogant Gopher fan?

That must be why the thread was created, silly me! I thought this was a forumn to discuss opinions..
                        This thread is about college hockey. You chiming in with complaints about people in wisconsin counting to 13 but not 6 (all related to FOOTBALL) is IRRELEVANT ANNOYING AND ******** OF YOU. You want to come in here and talk about the fact you think the 1940 title should be respected, I don't care, but the fact that you think its necessary to talk **** like that about unrelated stuff in this nice peaceful thread is just obnoxious.
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                          You obviously don't know the history behind this discussion, and I really don't appreciate the fact that you feel the need to jump in and take sides (all while taking a crap on our program's history). And just for the "cram down our throats" comment, I'm taking it up a notch.

And I don't know the FS23 you know, but the lying, deceitful pile of crap I know isn't worthy of respect.
                          Taking a crap on the programs history? Seriously? Alright then. You guys have fun in the loony bin.

I am out, as to not derail this thread even further. You can go ahead and believe you "won" the "argument". Doesn't bother me any, nor will any lame attempt at an insult.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

I still fail to understand what part of the thread title people don't understand? It says NCAA era. Is that so hard? Really?
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                              It's crazy looking at Dryden's stats...the kid went 76-4-1, and could have easily won two more national titles.
                              Has there ever been a 4 year run as impressive as Cornell's from 67-70? They won 2 titles, were in 3 title games, and placed 3rd the other year. It's just mind-blowing when you see that hardware in Lynah.

Comment

Originally posted by css228 View Post
                                Has there ever been a 4 year run as impressive as Cornell's from 67-70? They won 2 titles, were in 3 title games, and placed 3rd the other year. It's just mind-blowing when you see that hardware in Lynah.
                                Michigan in the early 1950s?
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X