Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1001

Thread: This Week in Hockey East

  1. #261
    The Voice From Above
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    331

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    Little late tonight but I had posted my picks for tonight earlier.

    Tue 1/3/12 Harvard at UConn 7:00pm
    Tue 1/3/12 Vermont at Dartmouth 7:00pm

    Thu 1/5/12 Clarkson at Northeastern 3:00pm They better wipe the ice that game
    Thu 1/5/12 St. Lawrence vs. BC (at Matthews) 7:00pm

    Fri 1/6/12 Clarkson at BC 3:00pm
    Fri 1/6/12 St. Lawrence at Northeastern 3:00pm
    Fri 1/6/12 Robert Morris at Providence 7:00pm

    Sat 1/7/12 Brown at UConn 1:00pm
    Sat 1/7/12 Robert Morris at Providence 1:00pm

    Why is bc playing at Matthews Thursday? I would love to go to it to heckle some but I have prior commitments.

  2. #262
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    251

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    have not looked at scores; promise!
    Quote Originally Posted by scrambledlegs View Post
    Here's a blank copy for easier formatting.


    Tue 1/3/12 Harvard at UConn 7:00pm
    Tue 1/3/12 Vermont at Dartmouth 7:00pm

    Thu 1/5/12 Clarkson at Northeastern 3:00pm
    Thu 1/5/12 St. Lawrence vs. BC (at Matthews) 7:00pm

    Fri 1/6/12 Clarkson at BC 3:00pm
    Fri 1/6/12 St. Lawrence at Northeastern 3:00pm
    Fri 1/6/12 Robert Morris at Providence 7:00pm

    Sat 1/7/12 Brown at UConn 1:00pm
    Sat 1/7/12 Robert Morris at Providence 1:00pm

  3. #263
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    State of Hockey
    Posts
    1,117

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    Tue 1/3/12 Harvard at UConn 7:00pm - no pick to late
    Tue 1/3/12 Vermont at Dartmouth 7:00pm - no pick to late

    Thu 1/5/12 Clarkson at Northeastern 3:00pm
    Thu 1/5/12 St. Lawrence vs. BC (at Matthews) 7:00pm

    Fri 1/6/12 Clarkson at BC 3:00pm
    Fri 1/6/12 St. Lawrence at Northeastern 3:00pm
    Fri 1/6/12 Robert Morris at Providence 7:00pm

    Sat 1/7/12 Brown at UConn 1:00pm Tie
    Sat 1/7/12 Robert Morris at Providence 1:00pm

  4. #264
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    Woops a little late on this, feel like hockey is still on a break!! Definitely hoping for a better 2012 scrambledlegs!

    Tue 1/3/12 Harvard at UConn 7:00pm
    Tue 1/3/12 Vermont at Dartmouth 7:00pm
    Too Late

    Thu 1/5/12 Clarkson at Northeastern 3:00pm
    Thu 1/5/12 St. Lawrence vs. BC (at Matthews) 7:00pm

    Fri 1/6/12 Clarkson at BC 3:00pm
    Fri 1/6/12 St. Lawrence at Northeastern 3:00pm
    Fri 1/6/12 Robert Morris at Providence 7:00pm

    Sat 1/7/12 Brown at UConn 1:00pm TIE
    Sat 1/7/12 Robert Morris at Providence 1:00pm

  5. #265
    Experiencing withdrawal symptoms TonyTheTiger20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    6,658

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    Missed the deadline, but like most others I had Harvard and Darty.

    Tue 1/3/12 Harvard at UConn 7:00pm
    Tue 1/3/12 Vermont at Dartmouth 7:00pm

    Thu 1/5/12 Clarkson at Northeastern 3:00pm
    Thu 1/5/12 St. Lawrence vs. BC (at Matthews) 7:00pm

    Fri 1/6/12 Clarkson at BC 3:00pm
    Fri 1/6/12 St. Lawrence at Northeastern 3:00pm
    Fri 1/6/12 Robert Morris at Providence 7:00pm

    Sat 1/7/12 Brown at UConn 1:00pm
    Sat 1/7/12 Robert Morris at Providence 1:00pm

    Not the most difficult picks we've ever had, huh?
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    BC Interruption Hockey Writer
    Twitter: @Salzano14

  6. #266
    Experiencing withdrawal symptoms TonyTheTiger20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    6,658

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    Quote Originally Posted by NUWH DogHouse View Post
    Why is bc playing at Matthews Thursday? I would love to go to it to heckle some but I have prior commitments.
    Dumb squeakball game that we're going to get $#!+canned in anyway.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    BC Interruption Hockey Writer
    Twitter: @Salzano14

  7. #267
    Vort Doen.....Heija Heija Heija OnMAA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    5,384

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    Here are my picks.

    Note that I posted my Harvard and Dartmouth picks on Dec 27 in the ECAC thread, see the excerpts from post 219 in that thread ( http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...=1#post5304889 )
    Quote Originally Posted by OnMAA View Post
    Tuesday, January 3:
    Harvard at Connecticut.........Crimson all the way
    Vermont at Dartmouth ..........Going with the Green Not from the state of Ben and Jerry's.
    .

    Tue 1/3/12 Harvard at UConn
    Tue 1/3/12 Vermont at Dartmouth

    Thu 1/5/12 Clarkson at Northeastern
    Thu 1/5/12 St. Lawrence vs. BC (at Matthews)

    Fri 1/6/12 Clarkson at BC
    Fri 1/6/12 St. Lawrence at Northeastern
    Fri 1/6/12 Robert Morris at Providence

    Sat 1/7/12 Brown at UConn
    Sat 1/7/12 Robert Morris at Providence
    Last edited by OnMAA; 01-04-2012 at 08:38 AM.

  8. #268
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    153

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    DC78-82 - FYI, you didn't enter a pick for the Friday Clarkson vs. BC game

  9. #269
    Hockey Nomad
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Points North
    Posts
    210

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    Tue 1/3/12 Harvard at UConn 7:00pm
    Tue 1/3/12 Vermont at Dartmouth 7:00pm

    Thu 1/5/12 Clarkson at Northeastern 3:00pm
    Thu 1/5/12 St. Lawrence vs. BC (at Matthews) 7:00pm

    Fri 1/6/12 Clarkson at BC 3:00pm
    Fri 1/6/12 St. Lawrence at Northeastern 3:00pm
    Fri 1/6/12 Robert Morris at Providence 7:00pm

    Sat 1/7/12 Brown at UConn 1:00pm
    Sat 1/7/12 Robert Morris at Providence 1:00pm
    "Keep your head up, and your stick on the ice."

  10. #270
    The Voice From Above
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    331

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    This has been posted on the NU forum:

    On January 21st, Northeastern will host New Hampshire in the first women's collegiate hockey game ever to be broadcast on the ESPN family of networks. The game is part of Hockey East's Skating Strides event, with proceeds from all participating events benefitting breast cancer charities.

    Northeastern's live web stream for all home events, broadcast free of charge at GoNUxstream, will be shown live in the U.S. and around the world on ESPN3. Game time is 2 p.m.

    As part of Skating Strides 2011-12, the team will wear commemorative jerseys during the game. Replica jerseys will be auctioned off online beginning January 14th, one week prior to the game. Northeastern men's hockey will also don the special jerseys for its game against Boston University on January 13th; a live auction for replicas will be held during the game.

    Northeastern receives national exposure in the midst of one of the best seasons in program history. At 13-4-1 (8-2-1 Hockey East, first place), the Huskies are the seventh-ranked team in the nation and are riding a four-game unbeaten streak. NU opens its spring semester with a pair of home non-conference contests on Thursday and Friday against Clarkson and St. Lawrence, respectively. Both games begin at 3 p.m.

  11. #271
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    536

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    Quote Originally Posted by NUWH DogHouse View Post
    This has been posted on the NU forum:

    On January 21st, Northeastern will host New Hampshire in the first women's collegiate hockey game ever to be broadcast on the ESPN family of networks. The game is part of Hockey East's Skating Strides event, with proceeds from all participating events benefitting breast cancer charities.

    Northeastern's live web stream for all home events, broadcast free of charge at GoNUxstream, will be shown live in the U.S. and around the world on ESPN3. Game time is 2 p.m.

    As part of Skating Strides 2011-12, the team will wear commemorative jerseys during the game. Replica jerseys will be auctioned off online beginning January 14th, one week prior to the game. Northeastern men's hockey will also don the special jerseys for its game against Boston University on January 13th; a live auction for replicas will be held during the game.

    Northeastern receives national exposure in the midst of one of the best seasons in program history. At 13-4-1 (8-2-1 Hockey East, first place), the Huskies are the seventh-ranked team in the nation and are riding a four-game unbeaten streak. NU opens its spring semester with a pair of home non-conference contests on Thursday and Friday against Clarkson and St. Lawrence, respectively. Both games begin at 3 p.m.
    Good stuff. I think everyone has already acknowledged the quality of NU's stream. And of course, great for WIH.

  12. #272
    Shoot the Puck :)
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,064

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    Quote Originally Posted by GC2 View Post
    DC78-82 - FYI, you didn't enter a pick for the Friday Clarkson vs. BC game
    Fixed, thanks, but the way I'm going, I probably had just as good a chance of being right by not predicting
    "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

  13. #273
    Hockey Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    the great U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,064

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    I also forgot to post the picks for Tuesday's games here, but did post them in the ECAC thread. Feel free to count them or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattj711 View Post
    Tuesday, January 3:
    Harvard at Connecticut NC 7:00 pm ET
    Vermont at Dartmouth NC 7:00 pm ET
    Tue 1/3/12 Harvard at UConn
    Tue 1/3/12 Vermont at Dartmouth

    Thu 1/5/12 Clarkson at Northeastern
    Thu 1/5/12 St. Lawrence vs. BC (at Matthews)

    Fri 1/6/12 Clarkson at BC
    Fri 1/6/12 St. Lawrence at Northeastern
    Fri 1/6/12 Robert Morris at Providence

    Sat 1/7/12 Brown at UConn
    Sat 1/7/12 Robert Morris at Providence

  14. #274
    Vort Doen.....Heija Heija Heija OnMAA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    5,384

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    Quote Originally Posted by DC78-82 View Post
    Fixed, thanks, but the way I'm going, I probably had just as good a chance of being right by not predicting
    U mean a Better Chance ?? .

  15. #275
    Experiencing withdrawal symptoms TonyTheTiger20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    6,658

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    My friend (poster eetzasqueed) and I collect NHL cards... and take a look who the heck showed up in the pack he bought today: (?!!?)

    *******http://i44.tinypic.com/21dkdco.jpg********
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    BC Interruption Hockey Writer
    Twitter: @Salzano14

  16. #276
    Superfan since 1988
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    My friend (poster eetzasqueed) and I collect NHL cards... and take a look who the heck showed up in the pack he bought today: (?!!?)

    *******http://i44.tinypic.com/21dkdco.jpg********
    Not really sure what to do with this thing. Tonythetiger suggested I give it to her.

  17. #277
    Experiencing withdrawal symptoms TonyTheTiger20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    6,658

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    Quote Originally Posted by eetzasqueed View Post
    Not really sure what to do with this thing. Tonythetiger suggested I give it to her.
    That or get it autographed. Either one I think.
    Thoughts? Maybe we should start a poll. haha But really, maybe we should.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    BC Interruption Hockey Writer
    Twitter: @Salzano14

  18. #278
    Superfan since 1988
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    That or get it autographed. Either one I think.
    Thoughts? Maybe we should start a poll. haha But really, maybe we should.
    My major question is, do I have to consider her an actual Canadian Hero?

  19. #279
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    536

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    Is that even her in the photo? Doesn't look like #29?

  20. #280
    Experiencing withdrawal symptoms TonyTheTiger20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    6,658

    Re: This Week in Hockey East

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbles View Post
    Is that even her in the photo? Doesn't look like #29?
    Wow... that would be a pretty awful mistake.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    BC Interruption Hockey Writer
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •