X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ferris State University Hockey 2011-2012 - A New Lease On Life

Congratulations...
    Originally posted by alfablue
    Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      I saw Andy Iles play for the U-18s before he went to Cornell. He's a helluva goaltender.
      Yea, he's not bad.
      Originally posted by alfablue
      Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
      Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

For Hammer- good luck tonight and congratulations on beating Denver. Hope the Dogs get to Tampa.

Comment

Very low scoring game thus far. Ferris struck first, and then in classic fashion, give up a goal a few minutes later and then get a boneheaded major penalty. **** it Zarb!

Comment

It's always a pretty sickening feeling watching two teams play a game you wanted your team to be in, especially when you lost in OT with lots of bad officiating.

That said, when Ferris killed off the 5 and then scored, I whooped, and thought to myself, "This has to be the greatest moment in Ferris History." And didn't really even care, at least at the moment, that Michigan wasn't in it. Very happy for your team. If it can't be us, you. Congratulations!

And that was the greatest moment, right? Cause if I were a Ferris fan I'd have lost my voice there.
            Jesus Saves

Comment

Congrats on your first Final Four. Now bring home the hardware.
              BLEED BLUE

Comment

Way to go Ferris!! Frozen Four!
                LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Words fail me at this point. Of all times....
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Good job Ferris. Keep it going

Comment

FROZEN FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! EPIC Penalty Killing, Taylor Nelson being Taylor Nelson, and Jordie Johnston the man of the series, BULLDOGS TO THE FROZEN FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                        Way to go Ferris!! Frozen Four!
                        what he said!
                        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          Words fail me at this point. Of all times....
                          Well it's going on midnight so you must be tired. Haha soak it all in and enjoy it Ferris earned it.
                          BLEED BLUE

Comment

Way to go Bulldogs!

Way to represent the GLIAC and future new WCHA!

Comment

So many years of bad hockey.

So many years of watching us take horrid penalties, bad turnovers, no goal scoring, and breaking sticks on one-timers on the power play

So many years of getting this close to the Joe, only to fall apart at the last minute.

A couple years of just missing the tournament, or having an opportunity to get there, only to let it slip through our hands.

And now....it's all good. And it will be for a very long time.

The sig says it all.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Frozen four unreal!!!

I only have two more items on my bucket list!!

Only win mega millions, and climb everest!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X