Ferris State University Hockey 2011-2012 - A New Lease On Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ferris State University Hockey 2011-2012 - A New Lease On Life

Dare say Ferris is definitely more rested and probably healthier than DU.
    (That's definitely an understatement)
    GO DU !!!

Comment

INCH is reporting that Ferris and Duluth will join Maine and Cornell in the Florida College Classic next year.
      This space for sale.

Comment

From a Buckeye Fan Good luck this weekend!

Comment

I was at the selection party today and it was great to see so many fans come out. The players looked happy but pretty reserved. One of the players parents said that after last weekend it felt like someone died. It also sounds like a lot of fans are going to be headed to Friday's game.

I think they have the talent, it's just a matter of whether or not they can capitolize on it. I'm excited that we are in a position to find out.

Comment

Great time to be a Bulldog. Here's the NCAA Tournament Selection Show Reaction:

Gameday Central Page: http://www.ferrisstatebulldogs.com/s.../gameday/index
            Last edited by DominicHennig; 03-18-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Is ESPN 3 really streaming it across the globe? I've never been able to get ESPN 3 to work outside of the United States, but maybe they've changed that recently and I just didn't notice.
              "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
              - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
              CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Deejpuck View Post
                It's funny that several people think Ferris have no chance in hell of beating Denver, just what I like, no one to give us chance so we can surprised them!!
                Ferris is the favorite, so don't play the victim card just yet.

Comment

Ferris might be the higher seed, but they are NOT the favorite. We all know how much sandbagging DU does. I expect they will come with a full roster, ready to go. DU has so much talent that even if they are slightly banged up, it won't show. DU can be beat, but only by 60 minutes of total commitment.
                  MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

1:58 mark, DU coach seems to be one of few people outside of Big Rapids who have any sort of respect for Ferris heading into this tournament.

Comment

That's fine. Let people think what they want. The truth will reveal itself one way or the other tomorrow evening.

Hopefully this team has learned the lessons from the debacle from two weeks ago. We've got to play our game, and play like we're capable. Everything else will take care of itself.

This is what we play the season for, boys.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Don't worry about the national respect or lackthereof, guys. As far as I can tell, you don't get any until you're A) a regular tournament team and B) actually win some tournament games.

Miami just started get respect in the last couple of years, and this is their 6th trip in 7 years. Until that, it's a case of "Look, a cute little CCHA school between us and our near annual rematch of A and B. in the tourney.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Well here we are. I'm honestly not sure what to expect from this game, considering what the Bowling Green series was. I'll be watching online, even if they can't beat Denver, just getting to the big show is awesome.

Go Bulldogs!

Comment

So because ESPN is ******y as hell, apparently ESPN 3 only works if you have one of their "approved" internet service providers. So I am sitting in my car, taking CMU campus internet to watch the game. Freaking crock of garbage. ESPN is a ****ed joke.

On a positive note, I got to hear the "Drop it" chant, good work by the Dawg Pound that was able to go.

Comment

Originally posted by I Want Shegos View Post
                              So because ESPN is ******y as hell, apparently ESPN 3 only works if you have one of their "approved" internet service providers. So I am sitting in my car, taking CMU campus internet to watch the game. Freaking crock of garbage. ESPN is a ****ed joke.

On a positive note, I got to hear the "Drop it" chant, good work by the Dawg Pound that was able to go.
                              I caught that. I was wondering what was coming next.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Ferris band sounds pretty solid, they must have shelled out to bring them out. (Although I haven't seen them yet in the crowd, I have however seen a few of the diehards and Brutus sitting behind the net.

Comment

Working...
                                X