Ferris State University Hockey 2011-2012 - A New Lease On Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ferris State University Hockey 2011-2012 - A New Lease On Life

Michigan should win the CCHA every year. They have the National U18 team in their backyard. Yes, it's a proud moment for a smaller school like Ferris to win a title over the likes of schools that participate in EVERY sport at the highest level in college sports.

I do not have a big head as a result of the team's accomplishment this year, and feeding trolls is exactly what trolls want. Every win for Ferris is by luck, every team they beat is down, and no way will they ever actually be good.

We'll just leave it at that and not argue it. It's fine. Michigan is superior to every other school and it's a fluke that they didn't win the CCHA this year. Darn. Maybe next year.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      I bet he's a Wal-Mart Wolverine anyways. They're about as worse as the Beer throwing knuckledraggers over at Saginaw Valley State.
      A.) Nice grammar. B.) Typical, saying that someone is a "Wal-Mart Wolverine". Sorry to dissappoint but I did attend and graduate from The University of Michigan.
      Originally posted by alfablue
      Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
      Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        Please do not feed the trolls.

Thank you.
        I'm not exactly a "troll" Hammer. I came here to congratulate you and some of your fans have a deep insecurity. I'm done here, good luck in the playoffs Hammer.
        I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Nice article on NHL.com. It's cool to see that Kunitz still keeps track of Ferris and wishes them well.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=619843

Comment

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post
            A.) Nice grammar. B.) Typical, saying that someone is a "Wal-Mart Wolverine". Sorry to dissappoint but I did attend and graduate from The University of Michigan.
            Could have fooled me me when you came in here and was bashing Ferris for being a D2 school? What's does that have to do at all with FSU winning the CCHA? Nothing! Ferris skates with the same number of scholarships as what Michigan does.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Ferris State hockey will air on ESPN Not Top 10 tomorrow...At first, skeptical about it being NOT Top 10, but then again they should mention FSU winning the conference championship. Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by DominicHennig View Post
                Ferris State hockey will air on ESPN Not Top 10 tomorrow...At first, skeptical about it being NOT Top 10, but then again they should mention FSU winning the conference championship. Thoughts?
                I watched, I didn't see it.
                "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
                - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
                CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

I know - Very upsetting. I have email confirmation that we were going to be. 3 or 4 of those plays were from last night though, so I'm guessing one of those bumped us off...

Comment

• Originally posted by DominicHennig View Post
                    I know - Very upsetting. I have email confirmation that we were going to be. 3 or 4 of those plays were from last night though, so I'm guessing one of those bumped us off...
                    We will save our ESPN appearance for the Top Ten instead.
                    - Tim Horton

Ferris State University

Comment

Originally posted by hattrick16 View Post
                      We will save our ESPN appearance for the Top Ten instead.
                      I can think of a better way to appear on ESPN...
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Yeah...speaking of which... I believe the NCAA Selection show dropped from ESPN2 to ESPNU this year

Comment

Go BGSU !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hanasoni View Post
                            Go BGSU !!!!!
                            I was considering asking a stupid question about who you wanted to win but you just answered my question. So, are you seriously partially concerned about Notre Dame?

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                              I came here to congratulate you and some of your fans have a deep insecurity. I'm done here, good luck in the playoffs Hammer.
                              See above.
                              - Tim Horton

Ferris State University

Comment

Originally posted by hattrick16 View Post
                                See above.
                                Thanks for reminding me, later.

Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X