Ferris State University Hockey 2011-2012 - A New Lease On Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ferris State University Hockey 2011-2012 - A New Lease On Life

York is a class act. No better coach to lose to. I cried but couldn't ask for a better game.
    This space for sale.

Comment

My congratulations to the Ferris State team, coaches and fans!
      What a great game--what a great achievement--be proud.
      GO DU !!!

Comment

Unbelievable effort by FSU tonight, just got beat by a team on a mission, and a **** good one at that. Nothing to be ashamed of, y'all went toe to toe with an outstanding hockey program, and put Ferris State on the map on a national level. Hope you guys have continued success in the years to come. Congrats on a special season, and hopefully one of many more to come.

Comment

What a game. Yes, I was disappointed in the outcome, but Ferris did not back down. I am proud of this team, but I am also bummed at the same time. Ferris may very well not make it back to this stage for many years. That is the only thing I am sad about. Good job Bulldogs! Hold your heads high and bring home that runner-up banner back to Big Rapids.

Originally posted by bueller View Post
          York is a class act. No better coach to lose to. I cried but couldn't ask for a better game.
          I have to agree with this.
          Nightfall
          Christopher Brian Dudek
          USCHO Photographer/Reporter 1998-2005
          http://www.nightfall.net

Comment

Ferris State proved tonight that they belonged to be there in the championship game. I was cheering for you from the Twin Cities! Since my Bulldogs didn't make it back again this year, I was very excited to cheer for your Bulldogs. So close. You deserved to have a couple more bounces go your way tonight and it is hard to lose, but you gave BC more trouble than any of the previous 3 teams did I this tournament. Nice job, nice run, you should be proud!
            NATIONAL CHAMPS UMD BULLDOGS!

Comment

Badger fan here. You guys did yourself proud - hold your heads up high. The score certainly does not reflect the game; you skated with BC - a team that has now won three titles in five years - up to the end.

You made an awful lot of fans tonight.

Comment

Be encouraged,great season,great program,great fans!-keep up the good work!

Comment

A great game by the Bulldogs. They gave my Eagles all they could handle. You had an awesome group of fans there.
                  Originally posted by mookie1995
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                  Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                  Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Congrats to FSU and it's fans on a great, great season. You were in the game right until the end and had you not lost one of your best D-men, who knows what could have been. You guys will get back there one of these days, have faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                      Congrats to FSU and it's fans on a great, great season. You were in the game right until the end and had you not lost one of your best D-men, who knows what could have been. You guys will get back there one of these days, have faith!
                      Great. game. by. FS. tonight! Congratulations. on. a great. game! l was squirming. all. game!
                      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Hold your heads high Ferris State Bulldogs. What a battle against a well oiled, experienced BC team. You earned the right to play for the National Championship and came close to knocking off the number one team in the nation. Loved your team and your fan base. Well done!
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                          Hold your heads high Ferris State Bulldogs. What a battle against a well oiled, experienced BC team. You earned the right to play for the National Championship and came close to knocking off the number one team in the nation. Loved your team and your fan base. Well done!
                          Much to be proud of against a team that was indeed the best in college hockey this season. Well done, Ferris.

Comment

Congratulations for a phenomenal season. Well done and looking forward to seeing Ferris contend and hopefully win in the near future.
                            Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

just wanted to offer my congrats to ferris on a great game and a greater season. also wanted to say that if they offered up a most honored opponent for the season, i think BC would have to give it to Chad Billins this year.. he had a phenomenal game on both ends and is obviously a game changer.
                              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Village7C View Post
                                Ferris State proved tonight that they belonged to be there in the championship game. I was cheering for you from the Twin Cities! Since my Bulldogs didn't make it back again this year, I was very excited to cheer for your Bulldogs. So close. You deserved to have a couple more bounces go your way tonight and it is hard to lose, but you gave BC more trouble than any of the previous 3 teams did I this tournament. Nice job, nice run, you should be proud!
                                Agreed.
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X