X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colgate 2011-12

Nice to see Colgate on top - just like '89-'90
    Already some lines clicking, great to see.
    Here's to more consistency!
    C O L G A T E
    2023 ECAC CHAMPION
    1990 NCAA FINALS
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tiU0vQxIQE8

ECAC Pick the Standings Champion, 2008
    ECAC Pick 'Em Champion, 2010 & 2015
    ECAC Pick the Playoffs Champion, 2016

Comment

Nice video of the 'Gate scoring and trophy presentation on ecachockey.com. (sorry, not adept at transfering links)
      COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Originally posted by Rainman View Post

Wow, just WOW. Bring on Miami!
        Rawr

Looking forward to some good games this weekend.

Question, how is the picture quality on Colgate's All-Access feed? Thanks!

Comment

Too bad that the USA Today poll doesn't rank 20 teams, otherwise we'd be 19th in it.
          Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Colgate's all access feed is ok. Really close to the ice and only one camera so don't expect anything elaborate.

If any body wants to put a smile on their face check the link below. Even though they didn't crack the to 20 in the polls this week, they are at the top on 1.

http://www.uscho.com/rankings/krach/d-i-men/
            The season opens in NEBRASKA!

Comment

And when was the last time we had a picture on the front page of USCHO? - I mean for a good reason? Not only can Wilson score - he can apparently turn other players inside out. Props to the Mavs goalie for being able to twist himself into that position without causing himself permanent damage.

Comment

I think early in 2009-2010 David McIntyre was in the front page.
                Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

The Maverick Stampede was a great tourney, with Colgate's win the highlight for this native upstate New Yorker (two of my bro's went to Colgate back in the Sixties). However, I was surprised by the apparent lack of traveling support for the Raiders. One family, me and maybe four college-aged guys were the extent of the vocal support for Colgate at the finale. What is up with that? Is there not a school hockey fan club that organizes travel to away games? Or an alumni group that organizes alums in the different markets in which the team travels? Having said that, Mercyhurst had slightly more supporters on hand and am not sure Robert Morris had anyone present. Congrats to Colgate on two great wins on the road!!!

Comment

I think the lack of support in Omaha has a lot to do with many Canadian families of players as well as a tough travel spot to get to. Gate usually travels OK, not great though, especially student wise. Heck, we have a hard time having the students walk across the street to the home rink to support the team. Hopefully this weekend will be different. You have a 2-0 team against the #4 team in the country on home coming weekend. If the rink is not rocking this weekend it never will be.
                    The season opens in NEBRASKA!

Comment

couldn't agree more Gaterooter...this weekend is obviously a good test for the pucksters, but also for our rather "laid back" (to be charitable) students as well...I would hope that Starr is at least somewhat alive...

Comment

Colgate students probably think we're playing the Miami Hurricanes.

Comment

LOL at Magoo ! Everyone "Please" check out ECAChockey.com for video of all four goals of the UNO game and the "All Tourney selections" etc.....Awesome ! Thank you Colskate for finding that.

Also...KRATCH (advanced mathematical ranking system) has us ranked #1 in the country with BC second. Uhhhhhhhhhhh....too funny .
                          It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate93 View Post
                            And when was the last time we had a picture on the front page of USCHO? - I mean for a good reason? Not only can Wilson score - he can apparently turn other players inside out. Props to the Mavs goalie for being able to twist himself into that position without causing himself permanent damage.
                            See the short article that goes with that picture, about the ECAC. Looks like we've made Brian Sullivan eat crow for the first time this season. Hopefully there will be many more (until he comes over to our side).

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                              LOL at Magoo ! Everyone "Please" check out ECAChockey.com for video of all four goals of the UNO game and the "All Tourney selections" etc.....Awesome ! Thank you Colskate for finding that.

Also...KRATCH (advanced mathematical ranking system) has us ranked #1 in the country with BC second. Uhhhhhhhhhhh....too funny .
                              KRACH shows Eastern Bias?

You still deserve congrats on that. I know I have you guys as exceeding expectations this year. Good luck this year (except during the Freakout )

Comment

Check out "Tuesday Morning Quarterback" on the USCHO home page. Another photo of 'Gate with the UNO trophy and some nice words from "Todd and Jim" in the article. Hey, we're really getting some attention..Yay!

Comment

Working...
                                X