Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eternal Questions - Add yours to the list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eternal Questions - Add yours to the list.

Why doesn't a rich person ever drive up in a Lamborghini and say "Here, you can have my car."?

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
      I actually don't know who Rizzoli or Isles are. But I would rather eat nearly any pasta dish than watch the Isles. Nothing against the Isles, mind you, I just love me some pasta.
      Det. Jane Rizzoli and Dr. Maura Isles. Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander, respectively. Priceless had the correct answer with "Yes"
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Where have all the cowboys gone?

(And I swear I don't think this is Song Association...)
        Where have all the flowers gone?
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
          Why doesn't a rich person ever drive up in a Lamborghini and say "Here, you can have my car."?
          Because you don't deserve nice things....

Comment

(And I swear I don't think this is Song Association...)
            You rang?
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Why, at any given time on any given day or night, are there at least 2 people browsing the 'Score Updates' thread?
              Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                You rang?
                Newsflash! A hat and ****kicker boots don't make you a cowboy. You're a Minnesota farmer - a freakin sod-buster to a real cowboy.

Comment

In the original King Kong movie (1933) the natives of Skull Island build a giant wall to keep them safe and keep King Kong out. If that is so, why did they make the doors in the wall big enough for him to come in through? Why not just small doors for the natives? This has me stumped since i first saw the movie back in the 1950's.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                    In the original King Kong movie (1933) the natives of Skull Island build a giant wall to keep them safe and keep King Kong out. If that is so, why did they make the doors in the wall big enough for him to come in through? Why not just small doors for the natives? This has me stumped since i first saw the movie back in the 1950's.
                    Robot Chicken is way ahead of you
                    ******* type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350" data="http://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/video3/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />****** name="movie" value="http://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/video3/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf"/>****** name="FlashVars" value="id=df609161a810390a50d02171b4001be5" />****** src="http://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/video3/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" FlashVars="id=df609161a810390a50d02171b4001be5" allowFullScreen="true" width="425" height="350">

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      Det. Jane Rizzoli and Dr. Maura Isles. Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander, respectively. Priceless had the correct answer with "Yes"
                      I was going to say both.

Two eternal questions for we Canadians;
                      How do they get the caramel inside a Caramilk bar?
                      When you eat your Smarties do you eat the red ones last?
                      Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?
                        If your mother says,Don't chew it" do you swallow it in spite?

If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                          Robot Chicken is way ahead of you
                          ******* type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350" data="http://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/video3/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />****** name="movie" value="http://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/video3/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf"/>****** name="FlashVars" value="id=df609161a810390a50d02171b4001be5" />****** src="http://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/video3/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" FlashVars="id=df609161a810390a50d02171b4001be5" allowFullScreen="true" width="425" height="350">
                          Glad i am not the only nut case that had thought about this.
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Why do women ***** about their loser boyfriend, then when you offer yourself...a decent human being...as a replacement, they say "Aww, that's sweet, but I really LOVE (insert loser boyfriend's name here)"?
                            A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

Originally posted by IrishWildcat View Post
                              Why do women ***** about their loser boyfriend, then when you offer yourself...a decent human being...as a replacement, they say "Aww, that's sweet, but I really LOVE (insert loser boyfriend's name here)"?
                              Friend Zone.

Comment

In a 30 yard dash between David Ortiz or Adrian Gonzalez, who would win?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X