Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eternal Questions - Add yours to the list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
    War! What is it good for?
    Absolutely Nothing! Say it again ya!!
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Re: Eternal Questions - Add yours to the list.

Will Richard Simmons ever come out of the closet?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        He hasn't already???
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          He finally loses enough weight so he actually fits into the dam closet & now you want him out of it?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Why do people send emails that show scary looking teens going to proms and then say 'remember these are people that can vote now'? The parents that spawned them have been able to vote for awhile. That is scarier.

Comment

If the flanker does a down and out and the weak side linebacker blitzes, what does the nose guard do?
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Say you're playing "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" and get to Kyra Sedgwick, are you done? I'm asking because she's married to Kevin Bacon so does she count as Kevin Bacon directly via marriage or is she one degree removed?

Does Kyra have a Bacon Number of 0 (Kevin's Bacon Number) or 1 (as she's appeared in movies with him)?
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Say you're playing "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" and get to Kyra Sedgewick, are you done? I'm asking because she's married to Kevin Bacon so does she count as Kevin Bacon directly via marriage or is she one degree removed?

Does Kyra have a Bacon Number of 0 (Kevin's Bacon Number) or 1 (as she's appeared in movies with him)?
                  The real question would be "Why are you still playing Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon as it has been so over for so long?"

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    The real question would be "Why are you still playing Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon as it has been so over for so long?"
                    I'm still bitter over a particular alleged loss (that I still say I won).

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Re: Eternal Questions - Add yours to the list.

When Meatloaf said he would do anything for love, but he won't do that, what was he talking about?
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                        When Meatloaf said he would do anything for love, but he won't do that, what was he talking about?
                        Anal
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Toss her salad.

Comment

I can't believe I have the answers to these questions but:

Whatever is said earlier in the verse is what Meatloaf won't do for love. So if he said "I would eat a pizza right now and share it with you...oh I would do anything for love, but I wont do that" he is saying GET YOUR CHUBBY HANDS OFF MY PIZZA!!

As for Kevin Bacon...Kyra Sedgwick gets a 1, not a 0. Only Kevin Bacon can get 0.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Why do people cling to beliefs so strongly despite a total lack of evidence supporting them?

Comment

*****http://www.funnypics.za.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/funny-pics-iceland-greenland.jpg******
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X