Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Originally posted by Birds View Post
    O>K> Different topic. Who is going to Morrisville? Any place to eat close by?

Vickie and I are going, I'm sure Remy will be there along with a few Cardinal fans that live in the area. as for places to eat, unless you want a slice of pizza in town, your better off heading to Syracuse, Oneida, or Utica depending on where your staying. There used to be a small dinner/pub right in town, but I'm not sure if it's still there or not. I went to school there so I know exactly how little there is to do.... an exciting night was a trip to WalMart in Oneida! haha
    Jim Reisdorf
    Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
      Vickie and I are going, I'm sure Remy will be there along with a few Cardinal fans that live in the area. as for places to eat, unless you want a slice of pizza in town, your better off heading to Syracuse, Oneida, or Utica depending on where your staying. There used to be a small dinner/pub right in town, but I'm not sure if it's still there or not. I went to school there so I know exactly how little there is to do.... an exciting night was a trip to WalMart in Oneida! haha
      I'm going to the Moville game too. I, like you, went to school there too, and there isnt much of anything! We used to always go to Carousel in Syracuse to shop. Last year, my wife and I stopped at McDonalds in Cazenovia (like ten minutes away). Otherwise, horns is right, you're better off heading to Oneida. I actually think this year we are gonna try and eat at Mustangs on campus (we met there) if they let us!

Comment

Sure will.

With a limited bench and a hungry Ponie Team, the Cards will need come out on fire. Huge start to the 2011-2012 season.

Got to love Jreck Subs tho

In the words of Bart Scott

Remy Babineaux
        remyb616@gmail.com
        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by sticksnstones View Post
          I'm going to the Moville game too. I, like you, went to school there too, and there isnt much of anything! We used to always go to Carousel in Syracuse to shop. Last year, my wife and I stopped at McDonalds in Cazenovia (like ten minutes away). Otherwise, horns is right, you're better off heading to Oneida. I actually think this year we are gonna try and eat at Mustangs on campus (we met there) if they let us!
          Vickie (my wife) and I met at Morrisville too.... when were you there???
          Jim Reisdorf
          Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
            Vickie (my wife) and I met at Morrisville too.... when were you there???
            2000-2002

Comment

Was there a BTB last night or have that not started those? Tried to go to WIRY's webpage but had some trouble pulling it up! Was anything good said?

Does anyone know who the walk-on #6 was at the red/white game? Just curious!

Comment

Originally posted by sticksnstones View Post
                2000-2002
                I was there 2001-2003.... maybe we have met....
                Jim Reisdorf
                Standing on the Rail #59

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CardFan View Post
                  Was there a BTB last night or have that not started those? Tried to go to WIRY's webpage but had some trouble pulling it up! Was anything good said?

yes there was a BTB last night... not sure what was said as I have not listened yet. drop WIRY an email to let them know of the problem and I'm sure they will get it fixed quickly.
                  Jim Reisdorf
                  Standing on the Rail #59

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CardFan View Post

No idea about that but BTB was on last night. Good discussion with coach about each of the new players. High expectations and plenty of talent.

Comment

No idea about that but BTB was on last night. Good discussion with coach about each of the new players. High expectations and plenty of talent.
                      Same discussion they have at the beginning of every season haha
                      Jim Reisdorf
                      Standing on the Rail #59

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

http://mainehockeyjournal.com/2011/1...-technicality/

Comment

"The 19-year old said he’s also looking at Oswego and Plattsburg State, both Division III schools that play in the State University of New York Athletic Conference."
                          Plattsburgh State Cardinals
                          1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
                          21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

O>K> Different topic. Who is going to Morrisville? Any place to eat close by?
                            downtown Morrisville: The Fort (bar/food north side of Rt. 20), The Copper Turret (student-run restaurant, great menu, bar, Rt. 20 just west of campus), a take-out Chinese place (the owners' 7 year-old sometimes takes the orders; he's very accurate, efficient and cute!)
                            downtown Cazenovia (~10 miles west of Morrisville) all on Albany St./Rt. 20: The Golden Pheasant (bar & restaurant), Circa (great menu, local ingredients), The Seven Stone Steps (pub & restaurant under The Lincklaen House; nice menu), Les Pate et les Nouilles (Thai-inspired restaurant with a French name?...very delicious), Cazenovia Pizza (new expanded restaurant w/ bar....always good pizza)
                            You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps.

Comment

They have food at the arena, which is not that bad. They have subs, pizza, burgers, and what not. If you didn't want to swing out too far from the arena it is a good bet to just eat in there and wait for the gates to open. I second Prez's thoughts, it is absolutely in the middle of nowhere. It should be renamed to that. lol

Comment

... Harris has garnered interest from the Saint John Sea Dogs, Halifax Mooseheads, and the Gatineau Olympiques of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League...
                                Larry Normandin
                                SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                                WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Working...
                                X